Who is it for? Maybelline Color Show Nail Color Remover is for those who want a quick removal of the nail paints. It is a must-have for all the ladies, as it is something which is required very often. Therefore, having a good nail paint remover is very necessary.
Price- Rs. 100 for 30 ml.
How to use it?
First, take a cotton ball and pour some of the nail removers in it. Press the cotton ball on the fingernail for 2-3 seconds. Then rub it and the nail color will get wiped off.
My experience with Maybelline Color Show Nail Color Remover
The nail color remover comes in a rectangular glass bottle, with a black colored plastic cap. After opening the cap, there is a plastic stopper with a hole in it, which does not let too much of remover to come out. The back side of the bottle contains all the product details.
Colour and texture-
The remover has a very light shade of blue as its color. The texture is very runny, just like any normal remover.
The fragrance is like of the acetone. But it does not possess too much of smell. It is in a tolerable amount.
I have used many other brands as well, but Maybelline didn’t disappoint me. It’s been a few weeks that I am using this nail color remover. It does not cause any kind of irritation or dryness to the skin and nails. This nail color remover is very effective in taking out the leftover nail paint, as I didn’t apply too much pressure in taking out the double coating nail paint.
- Quickly removes the nail paint
- Does not dries the skin and nails
- Contains vitamin E
- Nice packaging
- does not possess a strong fragrance
- details are provided on the packaging
- Slightly expensive
- Does not contains the details of ingredients
- The glass bottle can be breakable
- Non-travel friendly
Would I recommend it?
Looking at the plus points of the Maybelline New York Color Show Nail Color Remover, I will recommend it and would repurchase it as well.
Overall rating- 4.3/5.0
More Nail Polish Removers?
- Odiva Nail Polish Remover Round Wipes Review
- Simple Trick To Easily Remove Glitter Nail Polish !!
- Elle 18 Nail Pops Nail Enamel Remover Review
- ColorBar Acetone Free Nail Enamel Remover Review
- Lakme Nail Colour Remover with Vitamin E Review