Today I will be reviewing Maybelline On the Mauve Lipstick . There are so many more shades available in the Color Sensational range and they are amazing to choose from.
Rs.475 for 4.2 g.
How to use:
Apply your lipstick by starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Repeat the technique on your lower lip.
My experience with Maybelline On the Mauve Lipstick
The Maybelline Color Sensational On the Mauve is a startling shade. The color is shimmery purple and the name is Burnt Umber. It is a warm shade giving opaque look on the lips. The lipstick also has SPF 15, which is why I like it more.
The formula is very creamy and really moisturizing and perfectly pigmented. I love mixing colors to get new shades and this really helps by giving a shimmery metallic effect. It really gives a beautiful effect and feels lighter. It also stays for approximately 3 hours and might need a retouch.
The lipstick comes with a silver retractable stick with a translucent purple lid. The shade is written on the bottom of the pack.
- Creamy texture
- Decent pigmentation
- Metallic finish
- Suit all skin tones
- SPF 15 content
Would I recommend?
The shade is pretty but I would like to try on other shades too. I can recommend this as it is hydrating and creamy in texture so you might like it.
More Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks?
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Red Revolution Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Pleasure Me Red Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Powder Matte Lipstick Make Me Blush Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational Loaded Bold Lipstick Chocoholic Review
- Maybelline Plum Perfect Color Sensational Lipstick Review
- Maybelline Pretty in Plum Color Sensational Lipstick Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Summer Sunset Lipstick Revie