Who is it for? Matrix Biolage Colorlast Masque is For those looking for a color protecting masque that is easily available, affordable and light on the hair.
INR 475 for 490gm
My experience with the Matrix Biolage Colorlast Masque
The matrix masque’ has a standard packaging and it very convenient. It comes in a container that is white and has a pink lid. Text is printed in pink, white and black. The container is made of plastic and so there’s no issue even if it’s dropped.
I do which the product came with a spatula though, just to maintain hygiene.
The texture of the masque is quite smooth and the consistency is not very thick. Most masques have a thick consistency, but this one isn’t as thick.
If you’ve read my previous reviews, you know how I love products that have a good fragrance to it. This one too has a lovely fragrance and I can’t get over it. The best thing, it lingers on for a while.
Applying this product on the hair isn’t hard, it’s the same way you use all other masques or conditioners. After shampooing the hair, squeeze out excess water and then apply the masque from mid lengths to ends and keep it on for a couple of minutes. Post that, you have to rinse it out. Since the product is smooth and not extremely thick, it glides onto the hair quite easily.
So I’ve been using this for a while now and I’m quite happy with it. It reduces fading of color and also cuts down on frizz and makes my hair smoother. So, I’m a happy girl.
My overall experience with the Matrix Biolage Colorlast Masque
- Convenient Packaging
- Good fragrance
- Easy to apply
- Smooth texture
- Nothing majorly negative. But, like I mentioned above, I wish it came with a spatula as now I put my hand directly into the container, which isn’t the most hygienic thing.
Would I repurchase & recommend?
For sure. I love the entire hair care range of Matrix Biolage so I’d definitely recommend and repurchase.
- Matrix SmoothProof Conditioner Review
- Matrix OptiCare Ultra Smoothing Masque Shea Butter
- Matrix Opti Care Shampoo Smooth Straight
- Matrix Biolage Shampoo – Ultra Hydrasource Hydrating ?
- Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight Conditioner Review
- Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Hydrating Masque Review
- Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight Professional Ultra Smoothing Shampoo Review
- Matrix Biolage ColorLast Orchid Conditioner Review
- Matrix Biolage Hair Smoothening Serum Review
- Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Masque Review
- Matrix Biolage 6 in 1 Smooth Proof Deep smoothing Serum Review
- Matrix Opti Care Professional Split End Serum Review