I have always been a bigger fan of liquid eyeliners than pencil eyeliners.Therefore when I spotted the black Makeup Revolution London Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner a month back, when my previous eyeliner was at its end, I jumped at it. Though I prefer felt tip pen eyeliners over the eyeliners with brush applicators, I bought this one because I was in a hurry, and this is what in front of me at that point. Makeup Revolution is a brand that worked well for me in the past so i didn’t really have any issues buying this. So today I’ll be telling you all, how this eyeliner worked for me!
Basic Info About Makeup Revolution London Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner
The intense black liquid eyeliner optimally emphasizes the lash line. You can draw both a very fine and a wide eye line exactly and perfectly. After the liquid eyeliner has dried, it delights with an intense black finish.
Rs. 500 for a bottle containing 3 ml of the product.
Natural/ Organic/ Vegan
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates, Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Magnesium, Aluminium Silicate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethythexyglycerin, leuconostuc/ Radish root, Ferment filtrate, Xanthan Gum.
How to Use It
- Take off the lid.
- Dip the applicator brush attached to the lid into the tub.
- Slowly apply the eyeliner over your upper lash line either thinly or thickly, according to the look you are aiming for.
My Experience with Makeup Revolution London Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner
The packaging of this product is very unimpressive. It comes in a small tub that has an applicator brush attached to the elongated lid. The packaging is black in colour. The packaging doesn’t seem very sturdy hence needs to be handled carefully. The lid needs to be replaced with care to avoid any leaking.
Consistency and Texture
The eyeliner has a smooth texture and its consistency is similar to that of all other eyeliners. Not too sticky neither too runny. Also, it doesn’t smudge.
The product does not have a fragrance of its own.
Frankly, I regret buying this product. It isn’t waterproof as it claims because it easily comes off with water. The applicator brush hurts my eye when I use it to apply the eyeliner. Also, it doesn’t dry instantly and takes a bit of time. Also, while application I need a lot more time than usual to get a perfect line because of the bad quality of the brush. The eyeliner stays for about three hours for me and fades very haphazardly. So all in all, I was very disappointed. It was a total waste of money.
Overall Performance of Makeup Revolution London Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner
- Smooth texture
- Good consistency
- Does not smudge
- Is not waterproof
- Does not stay more than a couple of hours
- Doesn’t fade evenly
- Bad applicator brush
- Unimpressive packaging
- Too expensive for a product of such poor quality.
Would I Recommend and Repurchase?
No, I will not recommend this o anyone because this isn’t a good buy no matter what angle we look at it with. And no, I will not be repurchasing this one.
More Makeup Revolution Products?
- The Makeup Revolution Pro Illuminate Highlighter Review
- Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours the Brave Eye shadow Palette Review
- Makeup Revolution London Shimmer Brick Rose Gold Review
- Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick Lady and Dare Review
- Makeup Revolution London Radiant Lights Strobe Highlighter Review
- Makeup Revolution the One Foundation Review
- Makeup Revolution What I Believe Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer Review