As the sun has start shining, so has our face because of all the sweat from the heat… I personally am not a summer person though I like wearing all the flowy clothes and floral prints but I prefer winter over summer. And during summers in India, you feel like you are melting without any jokes. We Indians sweat A LOT and it’s not fun at all. But we all know that sunscreen is a must 365 days whether summer or winter but essential during summers. Sunscreens protects us from the UV rays that comes from the sun, however many people are still under the impression that it keeps us from being tan which isn’t the case. It is meant protect us from ultra-violet rays as they are harmful to our skin cells.
Today I am going to review for you a sunscreen by Lotus Herbals that works great for me, especially in this summer heat.
Table of Contents
Basic info about Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Block Cream
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun is a sun block cream with SPF 30 and the best part is it is SWEAT PROOF! I sweat A LOT without exaggeration and usually the sunscreens I used to apply before would make me sweat even more but this really is sweat proof and does the job wonderfully without hurting my pocket.
Brand Claims the following:
– Contains Parsol 1789 and black plum extract to protect against UVA & UVB Rays
– Can be applied all over the body
– Water & Sweat Proof
Price: 195 INR
Shades/Variety: No other
Formulation: Sweat & Water Proof formula
My Experience with Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Block Cream
- PACKAGING: The product comes in a bright orange tube, it is easy to use as you only have to squeeze the product out rather than dip your fingers in to scoop the product out.
- SMELL: There isn’t any particular smell to it.
- WEAR ABILITY: It is said to keep re-applying sunscreen every 2-3 hours when outdoor. The Lotus sunblock stays well on screen as it actually does what it claims. Once you put it on it blends in well and gives a matte finish and is not at all greasy.
Overall performance of Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Block Cream
I am quite satisfied with the product because it does the job well for me and the tube has lasted me for quite long now as I bought it last august and there is still lot of product inside.
Would I recommend it or repurchase?
I would definitely recommend it and repurchase it to everyone who is looking for a weat proof sunscreen.