As the name suggests, the product is nothing but a sunscreen from lotus herbals and having a good sunscreen is one basic thing that no one would ever want to skip or miss. A sunscreen not only provides us with the required necessary sun protection but also keeps dryness and tanning at bay along with addressing other skin issues, depending on the kind of sunscreen being used.
So in today’s post I will be reviewing the lotus herbal safe sun 3-in-1 matte look daily sunblock, this one product is really common.
Read to know what to expect from this product. 🙂
Table of Contents
- What is it and who is it for
- Sensitive skin alert
- What Does the Brand Claim about Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-In-1 Matte Look Daily Sun Block?
- How to use:
- My Experience with Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-In-1 Matte Look Daily Sun block
- Positives of Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-In-1 Matte Look Daily Sun block
- Negatives of Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-In-1 Matte Look Daily Sun block
- Overall would I recommend or repurchase?
- GlossyPolish Verdict
What is it and who is it for
This is a sun screen from lotus herbals which has SPF 40 and not only provides sun protection but also lightens the skin and gives you a non-glossy/shiny look but rather a mattifying look 🙂
For anyone looking for a light textured sunscreen that also works as a tinted moisturizer and is a non-greasy product. You can opt for this one.
This product comes in 3 different variants having different SPF levels, which are SPF 40, SPF 50 and SPF 60
Rs.345/- for 100g
Sensitive skin alert
What Does the Brand Claim about Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-In-1 Matte Look Daily Sun Block?
The brand claims the product to be a sunscreen which not only gives sun protection but also helps in lightening the skin and gives an even toned skin with a matte finish and is a non-greasy product. The brand claims the product to have spf40 to provide the adequate sun protection.
It also claims the product to fast absorbing and ensures a matte and shine/gloss free finish to your face and is suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
The sun screen comes in a tube, which makes it easy to use and carry 🙂
You just need to squeeze the desired quantity from the tube and apply it onto your face, arms and neck or even legs, if wearing shorts or skirt.
Ideally a sunscreen should be applied 15-20 minutes before stepping out in the sun. And can be reapplied if you feel the need
My Experience with Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-In-1 Matte Look Daily Sun block
For me lotus products have always been a gamble and a risk as they are very unpredictable. And to my surprise this product was not that bad but it was not something wow either. So I would say it was an average product but still better than the ones I have previously used.
The product has a light weight texture and has a color that most of foundations have so it is a tinted moisturizer kind of sunscreen as it does lightens and even tones the skin. The texture of the cream is thick but at the same time it does spread evenly and quickly and does not form a thick or flakey layer which is so unlike lotus products especially their xpress glow cream.
Now coming to the stay power of the product and its suitability, the product does stay in place for a good 5-6 hours but might need reapplication beyond that. But the product is not a totally waterproof product so if it’s humid or if you are out for a swim then this isn’t a product that you should rely on.
It is ideal for daily use, as it has a light weight texture and gives a mattified look and an even toned skin and it didn’t make my face look oily or greasy.
So it’s an average product for me.
Positives of Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-In-1 Matte Look Daily Sun block
- It has spf 40 and PA +++ UVA
- Also available in spf 50 and spf 60
- Reasonably priced and is easily and widely available
- It is light in texture and doesn’t clog pores
- More of a tinted moisturizer that provides sun protection and even outs the skin and provides light coverage
- Suitable for all skin types
- Didn’t break me out
- Fast absorbing and non-greasy formula, which is a bonus for people with oily skin type
- Easy to blend, this is unlike most of the lotus herbals product!
- Easy to carry
- A small quantity would be sufficient for applying onto the face and neck
Negatives of Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-In-1 Matte Look Daily Sun block
- Is not totally waterproof or sweat proof product
- Would need reapplication
- Not an ideal product for people with extremely dry or extremely oily skin
- After use, the product begins to settle and accumulate at the opening/ mouth of the tube, so have to clean it every time before using it
- Has chemicals
Overall would I recommend or repurchase?
I would recommend it as it is an average product that has its own pros and cons and if it fits your purpose then you can certainly buy it. For girls looking for something light weight and non-greasy product that works well and provides light coverage along with sun protection, then you can try this product.