Lotus Herbals Lemonpure Cleansing Milk: Hey fellas! Long time no see? So without taking more of your time, let me brief you about the product I’ll review today! Pampering your face must not only be an option but a necessity. And when it comes to your face, cleansing becomes very important for the routinely care. It makes the skin glowing and refreshes the skin all together! It is very tiring to remove the make-up at times. In spite of washing the face twice and thrice, there’s something still left behind. That’s when cleansing milk is given a thought. Here’s a review of Lotus Herbals Lemonpure Cleansing Milk! Please keep reading.
Table of Contents
Basic Info About Lotus Herbals Lemonpure Cleansing Milk
An astringent cream meant for cleansing the face and removing the make-up as well.
Enriched with lemon and turmeric, maintains the moisture level and works as an antiseptic.
Rs.135 for 80 ml.
How to Use?
Apply all over your face and neck using circular movements. Gently rub off with a damp cotton and then wash off with water.
My Experience with the Lotus Herbals Lemonpure Turmeric and Lemon Cleansing Milk
I love this thing!
Cleansing milk has never been in my good books since they don’t serve justice to my skin.
But this!! I mean I use this once every week and I get a squeaky clean face. Digs out all the dirt and impurities from my face.
Besides, when I’m home after attending a heavy make-up ocassion I completely rely on this. It removes every bit of my make-up.
Especially the kohls and liners. All of us struggle in removing those waterproof strong liners and kajals but when you have this in your kit there’s no point of worrying about anything.
It’s made with the goodness of turmeric which is basically an antiseptic and preserves the elasticity of my skin.
I even love its mild lemony fragrance!
- Cleanses deeply.
- Removes make-up.
- Smells great.
- Preserves skin elasticity.
- Fairly priced.
- If used carelessly can sting in the eyes.
- The squeezing nozzle if gets broken can be troublesome.
- Not apt for oily skinned girls as it is too greasy.
Overall would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes yes! Surely get your hands on this cleansing milk by lotus herbals!
Dry skinnies can opt for this!
Where Can You Buy This?
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B006QKBHZ0″ locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21″]Lotus Herbals Lemonpure Turmeric and Lemon Cleansing Milk, 170ml[/easyazon_link]
More Cleansing Milks?
- Lakme Cleanser: You Will Love this Lakme Cleansing Milk
- FabIndia Tea Tree Skin Cleansing Milk Review
- Cleansing MMilk:VLCC Sandal Review
- Himalaya Herbal Refreshing Cleansing Milk Review
- Ayur Deep Pore Cleansing Milk Review
- Joy Skin Fruits Active Deep Pore Cleansing Milk Review