Who is it for? Lotus Herbals Ikkai Organic Choco Delight Face Mask is a cream + clay-based face pack for all skin types. It is a face pack that has 100% organic formula, no preservative, artificial color or fragrance.
Price- Rs.85 for 10gm
How to Use
Cleanse the skin with a suitable cleanser. Apply the pack on the face and neck. Wait for 10 minutes and rinse off with water.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Lotus Herbals Ikkai Organic Choco Delight Face Mask
The mask comes in a one-time use sachet. The packaging looks quite attractive and provides a complete ingredient list with detailed information about the source of each ingredient used. The packaging is quite hygienic and travel-friendly.
Colour & Texture
It is a white colored thick and creamy pack. It has kaolin clay so it has a clay kind of feel to it. It spreads evenly on the skin. It does not get completely dry even after 10-15 minutes so it does not rip off the natural moisture from the skin.
The pack has a rich chocolate aroma produced from essential oil blend. The fragrance feels quite warm. If you are a chocolate then this would be a treat for you!
I love anything chocolate so this one did not take long to end up in my stash! Coming to the performance, I am quite happy to get my hands on such an organic product without any harmful chemicals. It is a rehydrating face pack that gives my skin the most wanted boost of moisture. The skin looks radiant with suppleness. This mask has a mild formula. It does not irritate my sensitive nose area like some other clay-based face masks. I applied it as a prep-up treatment before doing heavy makeup. It makes the skin nourished so the base makeup gets blended easily.
What do I like about this mask?
- Nourishing face pack for the days the skin needs a moisture boost
- 100% organic ingredients
- Does not irritate the skin or cause pimples
- Instant effect on the dull or dehydrated skin
- No preservative, artificial color and fragrance
- Makes skin look radiant
- Awesome packaging
What I dislike about this mask?
- Price is a bit high for the quantity provided
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Definitely! I would suggest it to all especially who face the problem of dullness and dehydration. I would repurchase it again and again.
More Lotus Masks/ Packs?
- Lotus Safe Sun De-Tan Tan Removal Pack – Worth It ?
- Lotus Herbals Frujuvenate Skin Perfecting and Rejuvenating Fruit Pack Review
- Lotus Herbals Clay white Black Clay Skin Whitening Face Pack Review
- Lotus Herbals Teatreeclear Tea Tree Clarifying Face Pack Review