Hello, girls!! For a perfect makeup look we need so many products such as primer, foundation, concealer etc and what will happen if a single product will work for all these products so keeping this in mind today I am reviewing L’Oreal True Match Genius 4 in 1 Compact Foundation. It works as a Primer, foundation, concealer as well as face powder. So let’s read how it worked out for me…
Basic Information about L’Oreal True Match Genius 4 in 1 Compact Foundation
- Smoothes like a primer for a never before the velvety finish.
- Glides and Unifies like a foundation.
- Corrects like a concealer.
- Finishes like a velvet powder.
- Perfectly matches you skin and your shade.
Rs 1295 for 7g
How to use?
- Start with a well cleansed, toned and moisturized face.
- Apply True Match Genius using the applicator provided. Start at your forehead and blend down to your nose and cheeks.
- Continue to blend down past your cheeks, upper lip, and chin. Make sure you do so in a downward motion for a perfect finish.
My Experience with L’Oreal True Match Genius 4 in 1 Compact Foundation
- Packaging: Packaging is classy and unique. The lid opens vertically, showing the compact and the sponge. Genius is written all over the box in white color over a silver background which makes it beautiful. The best part of it is that it comes with a mirror in it which helps the applicant to use it easily.
- From: Creamy but thick. Blend of mousse and foundation.
- Wearability: Smooth and soft on the skin. Due to thickness, it feels light weight on the face. Doesn’t lasts 4 to 5 hours. Works well in winters but in summer feels oily after applying it. Might look greasy after some time.
Overall Performance of L’Oreal True Match Genius 4 in 1 Compact Foundation
Results do not match with the claims by the company. It does hide my pores but feels heavy on the face and does not last for long. After some time it makes the face oily and greasy. Use of it as a foundation is very good. It brightens my skin and hides my pores very well. As a concealer it does not work very well, not able to hide acne marks very well and in comparison with another concealer, it does not work as good as them. Does not work as a powder, powders are matte but creamy texture of it makes the skin oily. It does oxidize after a few hours which is not expected from a foundation of this brand. Its handy to pack makes it carry it where ever we want. It brightens my skin and blurs out imperfection but does not last long.
Would I recommend it or repurchase?
If your skin is oily then please don’t buy it and if it is normal then you can try it once. Overall, personally, I would not recommend to buy it because there are much better foundations available than this one.