Who is it for? Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick Rm10 is perfect for all Indian and deep undertone beauties who are looking for a beautiful matte & creamy plum shade.
MRP: ₹270 For 4.7g
How to use?
- This lipstick requires prepping up of lips. Since this is a matte lipstick it will tend to draw attention on the dryness of your lips.
- Scrub your lips.
- Apply the lipstick. This is matte but at the same time creamy in texture so you won’t require a lip balm after scrubbing. This is enriched with vitamin E and is moisturizing enough.
My Experience with Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick Rm10
This lipstick comes packed in a silver cardboard box which looks really sleek. But the inside packing is not that attractive. It comes in a plastic case. Though the plastic is very sturdy and makes a click sound when you put the cap on but it is all plain plastic and very boring. Shelf life is 24 months and the expiry date is mentioned on the cardboard box only.
This lipstick has a regular smell that every Lakme lipstick has. Sensitive noses may find it a bit strong.
It is matte & creamy in texture yet extremely comfortable to wear. But if you have dry lips it will tend to get settled in your fine lines. Colour payoff is good you need only 2-3 swipes to get the perfect amount of color.
This is not a transfer proof lipstick. So it stays for 2-3 hours if you are not eating or drinking.
I applied this lipstick without prepping my lips and oh my god it was a blunder. This lipstick settled in my lip lines and I don’t know why but it was looking all uneven on my lips. Like in the center it was light and on the outer corner, it was all dark as if I have lined my lips with a pencil. Then I removed it and exfoliated my lips and then applied. It was better then.
- Satisfactory pigmentation
- Comfortable to wear
- Colour is beautiful.
- This ain’t transfer proof.
- The smell of this might bother you.
- Accentuate the dry patches on your lips.
- Settles into your fine lines
- Ingredient list not mentioned.
- Not that long-lasting.
Would I recommend?
If you are looking for a budget-friendly lipstick, then go for it. But if you have dry lips then I wouldn’t recommend you buying this.
More Lakme Enrich Matte?
- Lakme RM14 Enrich Matte Lipstick Review
- Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick BM 10 Review
- Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick PM 15 Review
- Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick Shades