What is it and who is it for:?Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick PM 15 is a matte lipstick which is smooth in finish and gives your lips an instant pop with just one stroke. The enrich matte lipstick comes in about 20 vibrant neutral and light shades. So if you love pinks, browns, nudes and red then you can certainly check this range out.
Rs.295/- for 4.2g
How to use:
The lipstick comes in sleek and simple packaging. The outer body of the lipstick is transparent and bears the brand name on it.
The application is simple, just twist open the lipstick and glide it over your lips. The lipstick glides like butter over your lips as its texture is smooth.
My experience with Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick PM 15:
To be honest, this enriches matte by Lakme has some really good lipstick shades to offer. And I picked up the shade PM 15 which is a bright Pink fuchsia shade. It just adds an instant pop to my lips and just completes my look. I absolutely love this shade, the shade is similar to Lakme 9 to 5 fuchsia fields but the finish of this shade is better than the fuchsia field. The finish is matte and the texture is smooth and the lipstick is not too creamy which is really impressive as most of the smooth matte lipsticks are heavy and creamy in texture but this one is light and not creamy. The lipstick stays in place for a good 4-5 hours and after that gets a little lighter leaving a soft pink tint on your lips.
To prevent the lipstick from smudging make sure you use a good lip liner for outlining and defining your lips.
I would pick this shade for both, day and night wear purpose as this color adds the right amount of pop and drama to your lips and amps up your look. And not to forget the price at which it comes is great for a smooth matte lipstick.
It’s definitely worth trying and has a good 20 rich shades to offer.
- Good pigmentation
- Adds instant pop to your lips
- Reasonable priced
- Light and smooth in texture
- Matte finish lipsticks
- Stays up to 5 hours
- Easily available at Lakme counters or leading cosmetic stores
- Has 20 rich shades to offer
- Doesn’t dry or chap your lips
- The fragrance of this lip shade, in particular, is not a pleasant one, which can be improved.
Overall would I recommend/repurchase?
Yes, this shade is good and vibrant pink, apt for complimenting and completing your summer look and makes your face looks fresh because of the instant and intense pop that it adds.
For girls who love matte or smooth matte lipsticks, you must try this lipstick J also it’s affordable in comparison to other brands.
More Lakme Lipsticks?
- Lakme Lipstick M461 Review
- Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon 06 Pink Burst Review
- Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon 07 Shocking Pink Review
- Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon Baby Pink
- Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon Red Stop Review
- Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon Mauve Magic Review
- Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon Cinnamon Brown Review
- Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon Peach Magnet 05 Review
- Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon Berry Red Review
- Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon Blushing Pink Review
- Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon 03 Candid Coral Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick N651 Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick P152 Review