Now that summer has once again hit the calendar, its time to say goodbye to lip balms and moisturizers and say hello to new lip colors and styles, right pretty ladies? But trying out something new always make us think about it at least once or twice, right? So girls let me help you out a bit. Today I will be reviewing a stunning new matte lip color Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Sorbet Tuesday. Those who are wondering what is a matte lipstick, its pigment-rich color with a long lasting smooth, matte finish. A swipe of it and you get a bold look. So girls before hitting on this summer with a new bold look with this new color, let me share my experience with you so that you can confidently go for this product.
The color stick comes in a glossy, shining, rosy gold colored metal-lookalike material plated tube which is easy to open and also comfortable to hold in between our 3 fingers. It looks classy and elegant with a simple design. You can carry it in your handbag or purse without any fear of spilling as the cover secures the lipstick well. Overall the packaging has no flaws.
Usage and Application
Tips: It will be better to apply a stroke of a lip balm or vaseline to soften your lips before applying the product.
- Create a cross on your cupid’s bow.
- Start applying from the center of your upper lip.
- Work from the center towards the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth.
- Glide across the entire bottom lip.
My Experience with Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Sorbet Tuesday
Initially, I wasn’t planning on to buy this product. I actually went to the store to buy Lakme lip matte crayon, but the store lady suggested me to try this out. I wasn’t really sure about whether buy it or not, but thankfully I am not disappointed with this product. I am very much impressed with its pigmentation. Most importantly its smudge proof, thus it frees us from worrying whether it will leave lipstick stains on a coffee mug, and also regular touch ups are not required as the lipstick is quite long lasting. Since I am a college student, this shade ‘ sorbet Tuesday’ is pretty much suitable for my everyday use. My lips feel soft and light. This shade is a beautiful baby pink color, giving my lips a natural pink color. Another amazing feature is its matte finish. I just love it. My lips look super smooth.
Key Features of the Product
- Smooth Matte Finish- The lipstick gives a smooth texture that makes the lips soft and patch-free due to the presence of primer.
- Long Lasting- The color stays for quite a long time, for 5-6 hours or more than that. It doesn’t really fade away after having a meal. But after a heavy meal, it may need some touch-ups.
- Pigmentation- The color is pigment-riched. Even a single stroke will leave you with a perfect shade. Color is bright and does not leave a stain like some other matte lipsticks.
- Perfect texture even after a long time- The lipstick do not get settled into lip creases and curve even after a long time, which makes this product perfect.
- Mild fragrance- The product doesn’t have a strong smell, thus it is unlike other lipsticks. It gives off a mild fragrance which fades after some time. So if you are not comfortable with a strong scent of lipstick, this product is suitable for you.
- Makes lips soft and smooth
- Gives a bold look
- Lasts for a long time
- High in pigmentation, thus a single stroke gives a perfect look
- Leaves no stains on lips
- Easy to take it off, a wet wipe will do
- Doesn’t settle into creases and fine lines
- Natural looking color
- Lips feel light and comfortable
- It may dry out your lips if lips are non-moisturised.
- Need touch-ups after a heavy meal
4.5 / 5
Would I repurchase this product?
Though I prefer to buy something new every time, this product definitely deserves a thumbs up, so yes I will gladly repurchase it again. And this product is perfect for school, college-goers along with working ladies, so it’s basically an everyday product to use. So I will strongly recommend Lakme 9to5 Primer+Matte Sorbet Tuesday lip color to all the pretty ladies out there and deliver a natural looking flushed and rosy lips.
Where Can You Buy This ?
More Lakme Lipsticks ?
- Best Maroon Lipstick : Lakme 9 To 5 Primer +Matte Maroon Mix
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick M461 Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Lipstick Coffee Command Review
- Lakme Absolute Sculpt Studio Hi-Definition Matte Rose Bloom Lipstick Review
- Lakme Absolute Crimson Touch Sculpt Studio Hi Definition Matte Lipstick Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Beige Post Review
- Lakme 9 To 5 Lipstick Magenta Mind Review
- Lakme RM14 Enrich Matte Lipstick Review
- Lakme 9 To 5 Creaseless Creme Lipstick Flaming Function Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick N651 Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Creaseless Crème Lipstick Pink Affair Review
- Lakme 9 To5 Creaseless Matte Lipstick Red Chaos Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Creaseless Matte Lipstick Orange Edge Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick P152 Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Scarlet Drill Review
- Lakme Lip Love Lipstick Wine Whisper Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Crease-Less Crème Lipstick Wine Order Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick P165 Review
- Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick BM 10 Review
- Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick PM 15 Review
- Lakme 9 To 5 Lakme Creaseless Matte Lipstick Red Letter Review
- Lakme Absolute Sculpt Studio Hi- Definition Matte Lipstick Red Flames Review
- Lakme Absolute Lip Pout Victorian Rose Review