Sometimes all you need to add the dash of glamour to your look is a LIPSTICK. Yes, a right lipstick is like a magic wand that can work wonders for your appearance. My ultimate go-to for getting the glamour L Oreal Paris Lincoln Rose Lipstick. Ever since I have bought this lipstick, I have used it almost every time I have gone to a party or a major event. Here is the review along with the swatches.
Basic Info About L Oreal Paris Lincoln Rose Lipstick
MRP INR 925/-
- New Light Illum complex delivers a rich matte color.
- Ultra Gliding Shine Oils provides a smooth silky application.
- Jojoba oil gives perfect hydration up to 4 hours.
- Color stays true up to 6 hours.
The lipstick comes in a classy, metallic golden cover.
My Experience with LOreal Paris Lincoln Rose Lipstick :
Like I said at the beginning itself, this lipstick is my ultimate favorite whenever I think of the perfect look. It has a beautiful red color with pink undertone. This will work wonders no matter what skin tone you have. It has just the right amount of shine and is not too matte or too glossy; it’s just a perfect balance of both.
As far as the texture is concerned, it is a velvety, silky lipstick that glides like a stick of butter on the lips. Just one stroke gives the rich and pigmented color. Ingredients like jojoba oil provide enough hydration so as not to dry out the lips. Therefore, chapped lips are not a thing of worry in this case.
However, it is not transfer proof and can bleed a little. But blotting with a tissue after the application is the perfect solution to avoid smudging/ bleeding. The lipstick lasts for a really long time even after having meals.
For daily use, I apply a little transparent lip balm on my lips and just apply this lipstick very lightly over it with a finger and Voila! I get a naturally beautiful, rosy color on the lips. So, one can use it as a nude/natural color for the daily look and also, to get that intense rich look as well.
Overall Performance of L Oreal Paris Lincoln Rose Lipstick
- Rich matte color.
- Lasts long even after meals.
- Jojoba oil provides hydration to the lips.
- Easy application.
- Can be used for an everyday look.
- Suits all skin tones.
- May bleed.
- Not transfer proof.
Would I repurchase/ recommend?
Hell yeah! I can’t mention this enough how much I love this lipstick.
Where Can You Buy This?
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B00JAB4GH8″ locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21″]L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lip Color, Lincoln Rose R516 4.2g[/easyazon_link]
More Loreal Lipsticks?
- L Oreal Liquid Lipstick Molto Mauve – Yay or Nay?
- Loreal Paris Color Riche True Red Lipstick 315 Review
- Loreal Paris Tropical Coral Lipstick 444 Review
- Looking for Best Lipstick For Dark Lips?
- L’Oreal Glam Shine 6 hours Purple Obsession Lipstick Review
- L’Oreal Glam Shine 6 Hours Lipstick Mauve Review
- L’oreal Color Riche Lipstick Mulberry 710 Review