Who is it for? Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a cult night oil/serum that is much raved about as a night time skincare ritual.
Rs 3650 for 30 ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Comes in a sturdy glass bottle with a good quality pipette dropper. Full marks for the packaging.
No sharp fragrance that might bother anyone.
Texture and color
Runny oil that is thin. More like a dry oil not an oily oil.
This product is ok. It’s not something that will miraculously improve your skin unless you have been ignoring skincare for a ling time.
For those who have sensitive skin, steer clear if this one as it may break you out.
It’s suited for those in their early twenties or late forties (notice the age bands I have given) if you have dry normal skin. Skip this if you have hormonal imbalance or a skin that gets triggered easily.
Long story short, I personally don’t think it’s worth the money. Sorry 🙁
What I liked?
- Packaging is great
- Texture is great
What I did not like?
- To expensive
- Not a groundbreaking formula
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
My suggestion, try before you buy 🙂
More by Kiehl's?
- Kiehl’s Mask Cilantro And Orange Extract – Good Buy ?
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Cleansing Oil : Best Cleansing Oil ?
- Kiehl’s Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish: Best Body Exfoliator?
- Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve | Ummm.
- Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate Review
- Kiehl’s Turmeric and Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque Review