Who is it for? Khadi Rose and Aloe vera Herbal Facial Massage Gel is a gel, which is suitable for all skin types, which helps to make skin glow and give a radiant look in a jiffy. The massage gel helps to cleanse the skin deeply and keep the skin hydrated throughout the day. Aloe vera prevents the skin from forming acne and lightening of marks and rose extracts moisturizes the skin.
Price-Rs 195 for 100gm
How to use:
Apply in a circular motion on the face and neck. Wipe off with a moist cotton pad. Rinse with water and pat dry.
But this product can be used in multiple ways.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
No, this product is suitable for all skin types.
My Experience with Khadi Rose and Aloevera Herbal Facial Massage Gel
The gel comes in plastic tub with a black cap. The tub is see through, one can easily see how much product is left.
It’s gel like texture, which is red in colour (yup it has colour added in it). It’s a little bit sticky like aloe vera. But on face it looks transparent.
I have been using this product for 2-3 weeks and I use it before applying my face pack. The cold aloevera and rose gel feels refreshing on my skin and I massage it on my skin and it gives an instant glow. I have oily, sensitive and acne prone skin but this product didn’t break me out. I used it on my husband face, who has dry skin and the result was identical. It gives an instant glow. It can also be used as night cream.
Words of caution don’t use it near the eye area as it can sting a little. Other than that I am happy with the product.
What do I like about this product?
- Doesn’t make me breakout.
- Provides instant glow.
- Suitable for all skin type.
- Can be used before applying a face pack.
- Can be used as a night cream.
- Value for money.
- With the continuous use, I have seen my scars becoming lighter.
- Doesn’t dry skin(even for people with dry skin)
What I dislike about product?
- It contains artificial colors
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes I will totally recommend it. It’s a multipurpose product and you can use it with face packs or as the way you find fit.
- Khadi Natural Hair Cleanser Aloe Vera Review
- Khadi Honey and Vanilla Hair Cleanser Review
- Khadi Amla And Bhringraj Hair Cleanser Review
- Khadi Mauri Under Eye Gel
- Khadi Natural Face Scrub Rose and Papaya Review
- Khadi Herbal Day Cream with Aloe vera Extracts Review
- Khadi Dead Sea Mud Mask Review
- Khadi Chocolate & Honey Herbal Body Butter
- Khadi Natural Kiwi Fruit Lip Balm – Natural Beauty?
- Khadi Rose Water Toner – Is it Good?
- Khadi Herbal Face Wash: Hot Or Not?
That looks like a good buy.
Yes it is.