Who is it for? The Kaya CC Cream is a color corrective cream for those who want to get rid of tiny imperfections and get a flawless skin without going for a foundation on the daily.
Rs 950 for 30 ml
How to use
- Take a pump of the cc cream
- Use a sponge or just use your fingers to evenly spread the cream
- For a prolonged effect, follow up with a compact
Any sensitivity alert?
My experience with The Kaya CC Cream
The CC cream comes in a pink cardboard box which carries the information about the product. The product comes in a sturdy black tube with a pump dispenser which has a transparent cap. The packaging is a slightly bulky making it difficult to use on the go but the pump dispenser makes it hygienic to use.
Texture and Color
The product is creamy and lightweight. The texture makes the application a breeze which makes the product all the more appealing. The CC cream comes in two shades- Ivory and Honey. The shade ivory is for lighter skin tones and honey is for darker skin tones. This particular is ivory and blends perfectly with a wide shade range.
The product has a decent cosmetic fragrance which is hardly noticeable and goes away as soon as you apply the product.
This CC cream provides a sheer coverage and can be built up to medium. The plus point of this cream doesn’t look cakey or fake on the skin as it blends very well with the skin. On the other hand, even though it is meant for all skin types the skin but the product is not very moisturizing and requires a moisturization for those with dry skin.
What do I like about this?
- The cream can be applied without tugging the skin and gives a natural finish
- The coverage is buildable
- A little product goes a long way
- The cream is lightweight and thus can be worn in the summers
- Ideal for combination to oily skin
What don’t I like?
- It is not ideal for anyone looking for high coverage
- Shade range is limited to two
- People with dry skin need to apply a moisturizer with the cc cream
Would I repurchase or recommend?
I would surely recommend this cc cream to anyone who is looking for a good quality product that can provide medium coverage without looking cakey or made-up on the face.
More CC Creams?
- Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 CC Cream Review
- L’Oreal Paris Nude Magique CC Cream Anti fatigue Review