What is it and who is it for? Kaya Blemish Control Formula is enriched with botanical extracts specially formulated for acne prone skin which claims to visibly clears post acne marks in 2 weeks.
INR 1160 for 30ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes with cold water. If irritation develops discontinue use.
How to Use:
Apply a thin layer evenly over affected areas twice a day.
My Experience Kaya Blemish Control Formula
This serum comes in a sturdy white colored pump bottle. Packaging is hygienic and travels friendly.
The serum is a white gel which gets absorbed quickly into the skin.
The mild fragrance does not irritate the nose
I have combination skin and oily T-zone also I get a pimple often this product helps in reducing smaller zits and pimples also the appearance of new acne spots. It contains botanical extracts, tea tree, chamomile and burdock antibacterial properties that helps the newer zits and pimple to reduce its size and dry fast. After regular use, it helped a lot to fade acne scars as it contains also tomato extracts. For the old and stubborn acne spots, it does nothing as such. This is very light and moisturizing. Therefore it doesn’t require another layer of moisturizer or even if I apply another layer of moisturizer or night cream my skin doesn’t feel heavy.
- Suits Oily and Combination Skin
- Did not break me out
- It takes only tine amount so goes long
- It dries out a pimple fast
- Reduce the appearance of new scars
- Does not fade old acne spots
Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes, I will. It works well on new scars but for the older and stubborn acne marks, it is not effective.
More by Kaya?
- Kaya White Lumenis Brightening Day Cream Review
- Kaya Purifying Nourisher Review
- Kaya Skin Awakening Rinse Review
- Kaya Hair Essential Nourishing Shampoo Review
- Kaya Comedone Control Serum Review
- Kaya Brightening and Firming Eye Serum Review
- Kaya Purifying Cleanser Review
- Kaya CC Cream – Who should BUY?
- Kaya Sun Defense Daily Moisturising Sunscreen SPF 30 Review
- Kaya Lighten And Smooth Under Eye Gel – Uh Oh
- Facial Cleansing Wipes | Kaya Everyday |Price |Review
- Kaya Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 15 Review
- Kaya Daily Pore Minimising Toner Review
- Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel Review
- Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner Review
- Kaya Refreshing Mattifying Wipes
- Kaya Skin Awakening Gel Super Orange Bloom Review