Who is this for? Kama Ayurveda All Natural Makeup Remover is for all those beauties who love using natural and mild makeup removers to remove their makeup with the goodness of rose and jasmine. This is great for people who have sensitive skin and prefer mild, natural makeup remover.
Price and quantity
Rs 1195 for 100 g
Any sensitivity alert?
How to use
Take a generous amount of the product and massage into your skin. Take a tissue or cotton to wipe off the make up
Table of Contents
My experience with the Kama Ayurveda all natural makeup remover
The packaging is handy and travels friendly. It has a flip top cap that is black in color. Upon pressing the tube, the product can be dispensed.
Colour and texture
It is white in color and looks like a moisturizer. It is creamy soft in texture and melts effortlessly into the skin.
True to its name, it smells like jasmine and rose. The prominent fragrance here is jasmine and it is very pleasing to the senses.
I love makeup and it is essential to remove makeup to the last bit before sleeping. This remover effectively melts into my skin. Few observations here, when I used light tinted moisturizers and light lipsticks, this helps in removing makeup completely. But when I try to remove heavy and waterproof makeup, it kind of fails. It can only remove a small part of the makeup. To completely cleanse the skin and get rid of all the makeup, a micellar water or a great face wash is extremely necessary. Also, a generous amount of the product will be needed to completely get rid of light makeup too. This didn’t dry out my skin or irritate it. In all, this is a decent product if you use very light to light makeup.
What do I like about this makeup remover?
- Removes light makeup effectively
- Doesn’t dry out the skin
- Pleasant fragrance
- Keeps skin moisturized
- Doesn’t irritate sensitive skin
- Melts easily into the skin
What don’t I like about this makeup remover?
- Doesn’t remove waterproof makeup
- A large amount of the product is needed
Glossypolish verdict: The Kama Ayurveda makeup remover is apt if you use light, nonwaterproof makeup otherwise it doesn’t help much in removing all traces of makeup
Product gifted by Glossypolish
More Kama Ayurveda Products?
- Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Brightening Scrub – Hot or Not?
- All Natural Sunscreen: Kama Ayurveda Natural Sun Protection
- Kama Ayurveda Vetiver Water to Refresh!
- Kama Ayurveda 100% Organic Aloe Vera Cold Pressed Juice Review
- Kama Ayurveda Sesame, Sweet Almond, And Neem Oil Review
- Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating & Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream Review
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Lavender Water Face And Body Mist Review
- Kama Ayurveda Nimba Purifying Soap Review
- Kama Ayurveda Jwalini Retexturising Skin Treatment Oil Is
- Refreshing the Skin with Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water
- Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser Review
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Mogra Water Review
- Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil Review