Who is it for? Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Brightening Scrub is for those who are looking a good quality natural face scrub. Those in Ayurveda and ancient beauty recipes must check this out! Suitable for all skin types except skin with acne.
Rs 1195 for 50gm
How to use:
Wet face with water, massage a small amount gently into the skin and scrub for a few minutes. Rinse well. Use it once or twice a week.
Any Sensitivity Alert?
Not suitable for skin with active acne flare-ups!
My experience with Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Brightening Scrub
Packaging: Tub packaging, easy to use but not particularly hygienic. Still, tub packaging is better than the tube, zero wastage J You can reuse the jar for storing small knick-knacks or homemade scrubs.
Texture/ Consistency: Creamy base with well-dispersed scrub granules in it.
Fragrance: Smells faintly of saffron.
Moisturization: This will not dry your skin out. Especially suited for the dry and mature skin!
What did I like about it?
- A creamy base with excellent scrub particles
- Does its job well
- Full of the goodness of Ayurvedic ingredients
- Excellent for weekly skin maintenance
- Not very harsh, still effective
What didn’t I like?
- There is nothing as such to not like about it. It is rather expensive though.
Would I recommend?
Definitely. If budget is not an issue, you should definitely give it a try. But, this is not coming so amazing too that you have to save money to buy it.
Where Can You Buy This?
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B00NXXFQU0″ locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21″]Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Brightening Ayurvedic Face Scrub, 50g[/easyazon_link]
More Kama Ayurveda Skincare?
- All Natural Sunscreen: Kama Ayurveda Natural Sun Protection
- Kama Ayurveda Vetiver Water to Refresh!
- Kama Ayurveda 100% Organic Aloe Vera Cold Pressed Juice Review
- Kama Ayurveda Sesame, Sweet Almond And Neem Oil Review
- Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating & Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream Review
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Lavender Water Face And Body Mist Review
- Kama Ayurveda Nimba Purifying Soap Review
- Refreshing the Skin with Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water
- Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser Review
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Mogra Water Review
- Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil Review