Who is it for? Juicy Chemistry Sesame Seed Oil is for people who are looking for a multipurpose lightweight oil that works for body, hair, and face.
INR 110-/ for 30ml.
How to Use?
- Apply daily on cleansed face and body as a treatment or moisturizer. Take a few drops and massage gently all over the face and body and allow the oil to soak in for 30mins. You may also leave it on overnight.
- As hair oil, massage gently into the scalp. Leave it to work its magic for an hour before washing off. You may warm it slightly if you wish. You may also leave it overnight.
My experience with Juicy Chemistry Sesame Seed Oil
It comes in a dark colored glass bottle with a dropper. The dropper makes it very convenient to apply the oil. But the glass bottle isn’t travel-friendly.
The oil has a very thin consistency and is very runny. It is even lighter than coconut oil.
It smells like sesame seeds. The fragrance is mild and does not linger around.
Ease of Application:
The dropper makes it very easy to apply the oil anywhere.
The oil effectively nourishes face, hair, and body without being heavy or sticky.
My Experience :
I applied this oil on my hair, the body as well as my face. First of all the oil is very light in consistency, it is runny. It does not feel heavy on the skin at all, neither it is sticky. The oil has a very light yellow color but it hardly shows up on your face or body.
It is a good moisturizer for face and body. I apply this oil on my face and body directly without mixing it with anything and it does not feel heavy at all. It did not break me out.
For my hair, I applied this oil by mixing it with some other oils and it performed decently well.
Overall Performance of Juicy Chemistry Cold Pressed Organic Sesame Seed Oil:
This is a really good lightweight and nourishing oil for face, body, and hair.
- Can be used for face, body, and hair.
- It is not sticky.
- Very lightweight oil.
- Does not cause acne or break you out.
- Does not feel heavy.
- Moisturizes well.
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Yes to both. You can purchase this oil if you’re looking for something with multi-utility.
More by Juicy Chemistry?
- Juicy Chemistry Jojoba Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Rose Water Review
- Juicy Chemistry Charcoal Face Mask Review
- Juicy Chemistry Hand and Foot Scrub Review
- Juicy Chemistry Revitalising Face Scrub Review
- Juicy Chemistry Lavender Water – good?
- Juicy Chemistry Night Cream – Best Natural Face Cream?
- Juicy Chemistry Pomegranate Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Argan Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Onion Hibiscus Chamomile Tea Shampoo Bar Review
- Juicy Chemistry Argan and Mango Butter Masque (Pre Shampoo Hair Spa) Review
- Juicy Chemistry Rosehip Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Grapeseed Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Cell Construction Serum Helichrysum and Rosehip Review