Who is it for? Juicy Chemistry Lavender Water is a lavender distillate water which is a hydrating toner and can also be used to refresh the skin on the go.
Price Rs 450 for 100 ml
How to use
- Close your eyes and spray the water on the face.
- Use a cotton pad, if you want to cleanse your face of the dirt, grime, and make-up.
Any sensitivity alert?
My experience with The Juicy Chemistry Lavender Water
The lavender water comes in a dark brown bottle with all the information on the bottle itself. The water has a spray on the top with a plastic cap. The size of the bottle is compact and can be easily carried around on the go.
Consistency and Spray
The lavender water, as the name suggests has the consistency of water which sprays perfectly through the spray on the product. You need 3-4 sprays to cover the face and neck.
As a natural product, the lavender water has a true lavender fragrance which is very mild and very relaxing. The fragrance lasts for 15-20 minutes after which it disappears.
Having lavender, the lavender water is really relaxing and soothing for the face especially after a sunny day.
As a toner, it helps to cleanse the skin leaving it moisturized and calm during the summer months.
What do I like about this?
- The lavender water calms and soothes the face
- It works really well as a toner for dry skin
- The product smells natural and fresh
- Easy to use and travel-friendly
- Nicely priced for a natural product
- Has no preservatives, chemicals, and additives
What don’t I like?
- Some may not like the lavender fragrance
- As a natural product, it has a usage period of six months
Would I repurchase or recommend?
This is a must-have product for anyone who is on-the-go and likes to keep the skin hydrated and fresh especially with a natural product. I would recommend you guys to give this one a try.
More from Juicy Chemistry?
- Juicy Chemistry Night Cream – Best Natural Face Cream?
- Juicy Chemistry Pomegranate Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Argan Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Onion Hibiscus Chamomile Tea Shampoo Bar Review
- Juicy Chemistry Argan and Mango Butter Masque (Pre Shampoo Hair Spa) Review
- Juicy Chemistry Rosehip Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Grapeseed Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Cell Construction Serum Helichrysum and Rosehip Review