Who is it for? Juicy Chemistry Hand and Foot Scrub is a scrub for exfoliating your feet and hands to leave them soft, smooth and nourished. It is for people with all skin types.
Rs 550 for 75 gms ( was 350 for 75gms when I bought it)
How to use
- Soak your feet in warm water for a few minutes or wet your hands/ feet
- Use a spoon to scoop out the product
- Massage the product well in circular motions focusing on the dry patches
- Wash of your hands or feet
- Pat dry with a clean towel and put a good amount of moisturizer
Any sensitivity alert?
Yes, as this is a product made with natural ingredients it may cause allergic reactions. Make sure to do a patch test before using it.
My experience with The Juicy Chemistry Hand and Foot Scrub
The scrub comes in a sturdy plastic tub with a plastic lid sealing the product and a screw on lid. The packaging is spill free and can be taken along on travels.
Texture and Color
The scrub is a powder which on application to wet skin acts as a scrub. The product is a soft powder but it is not uniform as you can clearly see the sage. The powder is a very muted cream color with flecks of sage.
The product has an amazing citrusy fragrance due to the presence of Lemon essential oil. The fragrance almost wakes you up with a splash of freshness. It is a plus for the feet as it leaves them smelling fresh and deodorizes them.
The Juicy chemistry scrub is quite mild in nature which works well for my sensitive skin. It helps scrub the tiny dry spots on the hand and the feet but it is too mild if you are looking for a foot scrub which will help you get rid of your hard and stubborn skin on the feet.
What do I like about this?
- The scrub is amazing for regular usage as it is very mild
- It works really well for my sensitive skin
- The product smells fresh and lemony which helps the feet smell nicer
- The packaging is travel-friendly
- Nicely priced for a natural product
- Has no preservatives, chemicals, and additives
What don’t I like?
- The tub packaging makes it unhygienic to use
- Price hike by the brand makes it a tad bit expensive
- As a natural product, it has a usage period of six months
Would I repurchase or recommend?
It is an average product which can be recommended if you are on a lookout for a natural product free of harsh chemicals but if that is not the case there are a number of products which are cheaper and give much better results.
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More from Juicy Chemistry?
- Juicy Chemistry Revitalising Face Scrub Review
- Juicy Chemistry Lavender Water – good?
- Juicy Chemistry Night Cream – Best Natural Face Cream?
- Juicy Chemistry Pomegranate Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Argan Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Onion Hibiscus Chamomile Tea Shampoo Bar Review
- Juicy Chemistry Argan and Mango Butter Masque (Pre Shampoo Hair Spa) Review
- Juicy Chemistry Rosehip Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Grapeseed Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Cell Construction Serum Helichrysum and Rosehip Review