Juicy Chemistry Argan Oil: Argan oil is also known as organic spinose which originates from Morocco.It is one of the most expensive oils which is derived from the kernels of the argan tree. It contains natural sources of vitamin E, phenols, carotenes, squalene, antioxidants and fatty acids, basically the ones which are good for your skin and hair. It is known to repair damaged hair and deeply moisturizes the hair from the roots making it manageable and healthy.I knew about all these benefits and came across this brand named juicy chemistry.I decided to purchase this Juicy Chemistry Argan Oil. Read on to know if this fared well for me or not.
Details about Juicy Chemistry Argan Oil
What is it?
Juicy chemistry argan oil is the purest form of argan oil since it has been cold pressed and all the essential nutrients are intact. They keep their ingredients raw and preservative free to ensure maximum benefit. By drawing inspiration from nature, and understanding the power of its rich flora, juicy chemistry has created the perfect chemistry between you and nature. Ingredients are mixed in precise quantities and the products are made in small batches to ensure maximum effective shelf life. Every product is handcrafted with the finest local produce.
9 months after opening the bottle
Natural / vegan / organic
Yes to all the three
My experience with Juicy Chemistry Argan Oil
It comes in a glass bottle that has a dropper with a decent grip. Since the bottle is made out of glass, one has to be careful while traveling with it.
Color and texture
It is viscous and is transparent
It smells like an extremely faint version of nutty chocolate
Of late, the ends of my hair seemed lifeless and I wanted to get it back to normal.I came across this brand of argan oil. I was extremely eager to try it and I purchased this and I have been using it for the past 6 months and I have seen great results.
My hair is shinier now and I even use it on my lips and eyebrows.
It has made my lips really soft and has given me thicker eyebrows.
It is not at all sticky and is easily absorbed by the hair as well as the skin.
It doesn’t attract dirt and hence can be used as a moisturizer as well. It makes the cuticles soft.
Since it contains fatty acids, it helps reverse free radical damage and helps reduce wrinkles too.
Yeah amazing right?!In all, this is a great multi-purpose product. So girls, go ahead and buy it, use it, gift your mom and enjoy!!
Overall performance of Juicy Chemistry Argan Oil
- Nourishes hair
- Softens cuticles
- Grows hair
- Makes the lips soft
- Easily absorbed by skin and hair
- Regular application of the skin reduces spots
- Hydrates the hair
- Gives lifeless hair bounce
- Rebuilds damaged hair from roots
- Not sticky
- Glass bottle makes it difficult to carry while traveling
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Yes, this product is one of the prominent products of my skin and hair care routine. I would definitely repurchase this and recommend it to everyone who wishes to have smooth, bouncy hair, spotless, flawless skin, and long, healthy nails. Since it is a natural product, it can be used by people of any age group without any worry. Yes, it has some cons but the goodies are too good to be ignored.
More Juicy Chemistry Products?
- Juicy Chemistry Onion Hibiscus Chamomile Tea Shampoo Bar Review
- Juicy Chemistry Argan and Mango Butter Masque (Pre Shampoo Hair Spa) Review
- Juicy Chemistry Rosehip Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Grapeseed Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Cell Construction Serum Helichrysum and Rosehip Review
More Argan Oil Products?
- Dear Packer Lavender + Argan Oil Home Remedy Mask Review
- Ogx Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo Review
- Ogx Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner Review
- Ogx Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Serum Review
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Body Butter Review
- Leaves of Trees Pink Grapefruit Argan Hand and Body Lotion Review