Who is it for? Johnson’s Baby Top-to-Toe Wash is an extremely mild body wash for babies but it is an equally good moisturizing wash for adult skin. It is a great liquid cleanser for makeup brushes, sponges and beauty blenders.
Table of Contents
Rs.40 for 50ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Johnson’s Baby Top-to-Toe Wash
This wash comes in a translucent plastic bottle with flip top cap. The cap also has a screw open system. The packaging is sturdy and I haven’t faced any leakage issue so it’s a travel-safe packaging.
Colour & Texture
The wash is basically a colorless clear liquid of gel texture. The wash, when mixed with water, produces a low amount of foam. Like any other soap-free body washes this one also takes more water to wash off completely.
It has a very faint floral fragrance that goes off in a minute and then it becomes completely fragrance-free. For babies and people with extremely sensitive skin, this one is a good product since it has such a mild fragrance.
Ease of Application
The process of application is very simple; pour, rub and wash off. Washing off is a bit of task since it needs more water for the slimy feeling to go off completely.
This is a moisturizing cleanser and it does not claim anything extraordinary. I am happy to find that it does what it says. It gets rid of dirt and superficial impurities without giving a stretchy feel to the skin. Its moisturizing nature helps in keeping the expensive makeup brushes as good as new.
I rarely use it as a body wash. I generally use it for cleaning my makeup brushes. I have a range of makeup brushes of different qualities and prices. I have colorful bristle brushes from Colorbar that degrades easily with harsh cleansers. This wash works perfectly with these brushes. It does not cause any bristle shading of my cheap generic eye brushes I bought from Amazon as well. It gets rid of every bit of foundation from my blending wedges. Overall it’s a great brush cleanser that costs just a fraction of expensive brush cleansers.
Overall Performance of Johnson’s Baby Top-to-Toe Wash
1. Mild body wash for babies and dry-sensitive skin people
2. Excellent makeup brush cleanser
3. Does not degrade makeup wedges, sponges and beauty blenders
4. Keeps the moisture level intact so the skin does not feel dry with it
5. Minimal fragrance, no artificial coloring
6. Does not cause body acne
7. Available in various sizes and prices
1. Takes more water to get rid of the skin
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
It’s one of my favorite makeup brush cleansers so I will definitely buy it again. I would suggest it as a body cleanser for sensitive or dry skin people and of course babies!
More by Johnson?
- Johnson’s Baby Skincare Wipes Review
- Johnson’s Baby Milk + Rice Lotion Review
- Johnson’s Baby Lotion Review
- Johnson’s Baby Shampoo Review
- Johnsons Active Kids Clean and Fresh Shampoo Review
- Johnsons Active Kids Soft and Smooth Shampoo Review
- Johnson Baby Oil | What about Adults ?
- Johnson’s Baby Cream Review
- Johnson’s Baby Milk Cream Review