Jam Filled Muffins Recipe: Hello friends! The wonderful recipe we have here today has Jam filled blueberry muffins. Baking is like a therapy and stress buster for me. The aroma that fills in your entire house while you bake is irresistible. I keep finding out ways to bake something beautiful time and again, and this time, the occasion was my birthday 🙂 It had to be special!
Muffins are super easy to make. No fuss, not much time taking and of course super delicious results. And they any day make a perfect tea time snack! Usually, I make the ordinary muffins but this time I chose to fill them with some yummy mixed berries jam. (The jam is homemade too, but that recipe will come up later. You can easily use store-bought jams) .
Let’s get into baking now!
Total time: 35-40 mins including Preparation
Ingredients of Jam Filled Blueberry Muffins:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour spooned into measuring cup and leveled-off
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 stick or 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 and a half cups fresh or dried blueberries (I used dried ones)
- Mixed berries or any jam of your choice: 1/2 tsp for each muffin.
Method of Making Jam Filled Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line 6 cup muffin tin or cupcake molds with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and granulated sugar for about 2 minutes. Add the egg, scraping down the sides of the bowl and beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the vanilla extract. (The batter may look a little grainy, that’s okay).
- Gradually add the flour mixture, alternating with the milk, and combine well.
Add the berries to the batter and fold gently with a spatula until evenly distributed. Do not over-mix. The batter should look somewhat like this
Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin or cupcake mold, fill until half full.
Then add 1/2 tsp of jam in the middle of each cup. Fill batter again on top until 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until lightly golden and a cake tester comes out clean.
Let the muffins cool in the pan for about 10-15 minutes. Once done, enjoy 😀
Be sure to check out my JAM recipe :
Oh these look sooo yummy!! I want one now 😀
Thank you 🙂
Seems so easy will make it tday
Sure 🙂 Let me know how you like it! 🙂
thank you 🙂