Who is it for? Innisfree Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam is for people with normal to oily skin having clogged pores or blackheads. It controls sebum production and cleans pores.
INR 650 for 150gm
Sensitive skin alert:
No rashes, no breakouts.
My experience with Innisfree Pore Cleansing Foam:
It comes in a nice sturdy tube packaging which is travel-friendly.
I did not pick up any fragrance.
Color and Texture:
It is thick in consistence and white in color with brown particles, which dissolve when massaged.
It lathers pretty well and only a small sized amount is required to cover the face and neck area. So this is going to last long.
My skin type is a combination, with a lot of pores around the nose area. I have dry cheek area and since this is a foam cleanser I don’t use it in winters. But oily skin people will really like this cleanser.
It makes the face squeaky clean and a bit dry. It will also remove all makeup traces.
Also, the pore minimizing claims, can’t say much about that as I have yet to see the difference.
- Lathers well
- Cleanse well
- Does not make skin super dry
- Free from harsh chemicals
- Oily Skin people would love this
- Does not break out
- No fragrance
- I have yet to see results on my pores
- Not suitable for very dry skin people
Will I purchase again?
Yes, but in summers
More by Innisfree?
- Innisfree Aloe Revital Sleeping Pack Review
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Blackberry Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Color Clay Mask Cica Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Volcanic Cluster – Good Buy ?
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Bija and Aloe
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Green Tea – Is Excellent!
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Rice
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Aronia
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Bija & Tea Tree Review
- Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Sea Weed Review
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Pomegranate Review
- Innisfree Super volcanic Clay Mousse Mask Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Blackhead Out Balm Review
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Strawberry Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam Review