Who is it for? Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Fig is a vitamin-enriched essence mask with fig extracts. It is basically a smoothening mask for dull skin that works for every skin type.
Price- Rs.100 for 20ml
How to Use
Cleanse and tone the face first. Apply the mask on the skin and let it sit there for 10-20 minutes. Remove the mask and pat the extra serum for better absorption.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Fig
This mask sheet comes in a white matte plastic pouch. The packaging is thoroughly sealed so it is leak-proof and hygienic. The pouch mentions usage details and complete ingredient list. This is a one-time use mask.
Colour & Texture
The mask sheet is a white cotton sheet with thin breathable texture. The serum is colorless and of a watery consistency. Serum gets absorbed into the skin and provides instant moisturization and hydration to the skin.
This mask has a light soothing fragrance with a subtle hint of fig fragrance. The fragrance seems to be artificial to my nose. As the smell does not linger long, it does not feel over the top.
To tell you the truth, fig fragrance is not my favorite but still, I like this mask because of its light texture and excellent hydrating effect. The serum is not oily; its consistency can be categorized as ‘medium’ considering other Innisfree sheet mask serums. This consistency suits my combination skin very well. I have acne-prone skin but this one did not cause new pimples. I like to use this mask after exfoliating my skin. For an extra cooling effect, I refrigerate the mask for 30 minutes before application. This way, my skin feels soothed and the effect lasts longer than usual.
What do I like about this mask?
- Smoothing mask for dull skin
- Contains fresh fig extract
- Skin looks smooth and plump due to the hydrating property of the mask
- Does not break my skin out
- Brings a healthy glow to the skin
- Non-sticky serum and comfortable thin sheet
- Does not feel heavy on the skin
- Hygienic and spill-proof packaging
What I dislike about this mask?
- Effect stays for 2-3 days
- Fragrance though the light is artificial
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This mask felt quite soothing on my skin so I will repurchase it. I would suggest this to someone who is looking for a vitamin-rich smoothing mask.
Product Purchased by GlossyPolish
More Innisfree Masks?
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Tomato – Is it Worth Buying?
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Strawberry Review
- Innisfree Rose, It’s Real Squeeze Sheet Mask Review
- Innisfree its Real Squeeze Mask Tea Tree Review
- Innisfree Kiwi It’s Real Squeeze Mask Review
- Innisfree Special Care Hand Mask Review
- Innisfree Cucumber Squeeze Mask Review
- Innisfree Special Care Foot Mask Review
- Innisfree its Real Squeeze Mask Pomegranate Review