Who is it for? Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Manuka Honey is for all those who have dry skin type and are looking for a sheet mask for that boost of hydration to the thirsty skin.
INR 100/- for one sheet mask (20ml).
How to Use?
Cleanse and tone the face. Unfold and place the mask on the face while avoiding eye and lip area. Leave on for 10-20 minutes. Remove and pat the skin for further absorption.
My Experience with Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Manuka Honey:
This sheet mask comes in a sleek white packaging which is pretty decent looking. The packaging has the picture of honey comb representing manuka honey. Detailed instruction can be found on the back of the packet.
The fragrance is light yet warm and is bearable even if you do not like fragrance products. It does smell like honey but it’s a little different.
Color and Texture:
The color of the sheet is white but the serum is clear. The mask seems to be made of cotton tissue which contains the serum. The mask is wet with watery serum and it is better to place it on the face soon after unpacking. It doesn’t really drip and is pretty comfortable on the skin.
The sheet fits really well on the skin. The serum is watery and thus one cannot expect the sheet to dry out anytime soon. So it is up to you if you wish to keep it for 10-20 minutes or wait for longer.
This particular sheet mask in manuka honey is specifically for people with dry skin but people with other skin types can also use it because at times the skin demands that boost of hydration. The serum is pretty moisturizing and one needs to pat/massage gently after removing the mask so that the serum gets absorbed into the skin. However, I wouldn’t recommend using in sweaty summers or humid weather as it may feel heavy.
If you have combination skin type, you may use if your skin feels dull every once in a while. But it is better to lightly remove the excess serum with cotton/ towel as it may be a little too much for oily/combination skin type and one doesn’t want breakouts for sure.
Everything said, it is a good choice for dry and dull skin. It moisturizes the skin making it plumper and leaves behind a moist glow.
What did I like?
- Travel Friendly.
- Extremely hydrating.
- Makes skin supple and plumper.
- Leaves behind a moist glow.
- Pocket friendly.
- No parabens.
What I did not like?
- Serum can be a little too much for combination/oily skin type but it can be fixed by removing excess serum.
- Can feel a little uncomfortable in hot or humid summers.
Would I recommend it?
Yes, it is pretty moisturizing ad hydrating and thus a good choice for dry skin types.
4 out of 5.
More Innisfree Masks?
- Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask Catechin Review
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Broccoli – Is this worth Your Money ?
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Lime – Refreshing?
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Fig -Worth it?
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Tomato – Is it Worth Buying?
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Strawberry Review
- Innisfree Rose, It’s Real Squeeze Sheet Mask Review
- Innisfree its Real Squeeze Mask Tea Tree Review
- Innisfree Kiwi It’s Real Squeeze Mask Review
- Innisfree Special Care Hand Mask Review
- Innisfree Cucumber Squeeze Mask Review
- Innisfree Special Care Foot Mask Review
- Innisfree its Real Squeeze Mask Pomegranate Review