Who is it for? The Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner helps to keep the sebum at bay and experience a supple, soft skin with the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner. It is a daily pore treatment toner made with Jeju volcanic scoria that removes excess sebum and controls the oil.
Price-Rs 1600 for 250ml.
How to Use
- As it contains powder, make sure to shake it well before use.
- Soak a cotton pad with the toner and wipe your face after washing your face.
My Experience with The Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner
This toner comes in a plastic bottle. And at the time of buying the product, it’s given in cardboard packaging.
Colour & Texture
It has volcanic ash on the bottom of the bottle. And the toner in itself is in the water like consistency.
It doesn’t have any distinct smell on its own
I have oily, sensitive and acne prone skin. The description for the product says that it is suitable for my skin conditions and reviews were also good on multiple sites so I went ahead with the purchase. After about 20-25 days I experienced that I was breaking out, that too in areas in which I never had pimples before and as soon as I stopped using the product, I noticed I had an improvement. And moreover, the product also contains alcohol overall not that much happy with the product. At first, I was happy with the product but then no I am not happy with the purchase. I am using it once or twice in a week and have not experienced any breakout.
What do I like about this toner?
- Takes the shine out of the oily face. Gives a glow
- I experienced some reduction in sebum.
What I dislike about this toner?
- I experienced pimples.
- Didn’t experience any pimples when I stopped using it.
- Contains alcohol. Not as natural as it claims to be.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
It’s not a bad product but will not repurchase it. Will look for better options.
More from Innisfree Volcanic Range?
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Volcanic Cluster – Good Buy?
- Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Review
- Innisfree Super volcanic Clay Mousse Mask Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Blackhead Out Balm Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam Review