I have an obsession with buying more and more beauty products, especially creams and face packs. I have a pretty good collection of face packs. I got to know about this one from a friend of mine and had read many Indian Healing Clay Benefits. And today I’m going to review about Indian Healing Clay by Aztec Secret. I also saw it as the famous Aztec clay mask review. I ordered it online via Amazon. So here we go!!
How to Use?
- Mix clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar and/or water.
- Stir the mixture well to a smooth paste.
- Let it dry for 5-10 minutes for delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation.
- Remove clay by washing with warm water.
Note-Always use a non-metal bowl for making the mixture and use a non-metal utensil for stirring too!
It has a soft texture and looks like fuller’s earth clay.
My Experience with Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
This Indian Healing Clay claims to be the “World’s most powerful Facial’ and undoubtedly stands on its words. The Healing Clay comes in a cylindrical container. It is soft in texture and looks like fuller’s earth clay. The 1 lbs (i.e. 454 Gms) costs Rs. 1,614. It is very reasonable as only a very small amount of the clay is used to make at once. Even if used every week it will last so many months. This clay helps me in preventing and controlling the acne and makes the skin so glowing. The skin sometimes gets little redness but it gets normal in about 30 minutes. So when my skin feels very dull and I have no time to go to a beauty salon, I use this Healing Clay and it never disappoints me.
- It is multipurpose. It can be used for Facials, acne, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites.
- It gives instant glow on the face.
- It reduces acne and pimples.
- Slight redness of the skin is normal and disappears after about 30 minutes.
- Removes impurities and dirt from the pores.
- Beautifies and refreshes the skin.
Would I Recommend?
I would definitely recommend this Healing Clay to men and ladies of all skin types. Its results are outstanding 🙂
More Clay Masks?
- Freeman Mint & Lemon Clay Mask Review
- Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Review
- Innisfree Super volcanic Clay Mousse Mask Review
- Plum Chamomile & White Tea Glow-Getter Face Mask
- The Body Shop Blue Corn 3 In 1 Deep Purifying Scrub Mask Review