What is it? Himalaya Wipes Moisturizing Aloe Vera is soft and non-alcoholic with a gentle formulation that instantly cleanses and refreshes the skin while helping to maintain skin moisture. Packed with the goodness of Aloe Vera and Fig, our Aloe Vera wipes provide lasting moisture to the skin, and also help conveniently remove make up.
Price- Rs.45 for 10 Wipes & Rs.100 for 25 Wipes
My Experience with Himalaya Wipes: Moisturizing Aloe Vera
These wipes come in a light green plastic pouch. There is a resealing flap glued at the front. The opening is for taking out the plies of wipe for use. The complete ingredient list and user information are mentioned in the back of the pack. Generally, wet wipes are packed in a similar type of pouches. So, there is nothing extraordinary in it. But, it is a trustworthy packaging. It is very much travel-friendly.
Colour & Texture-
The facial wipes inside the pack are kept in stacks of single ply. The wipes are colorant free so they are pure white. They are made of soft cotton fabric. The wetness of these wipes is slightly lesser than regular baby wipes. They do not feel harsh on the skin though. The cleansing solution is light but moisturizing. It is a bit thicker than the cleansing fluid of its other variant, Himalaya Neem wipes.
These facial wipes have an amazing floral fragrance. Since it is from the Aloe Vera range of Himalaya, its smell has similarities to the face wash and the peel-off mask from aloe range. The smell does not feel heavy and stays for 10-15 minutes. The sweet freshening fragrance is absolutely a plus point for these wipes!
The Aloe Vera wipes are for dry skin types. Naturally, they are quite moisturizing and rehydrating. I have tried using these wipes as a face freshener as well as my makeup remover. I am having dry combination skin due to the dry heat in my place. These aloe wipes are performing well as face fresheners. The gentle cottony texture of these wipes cleans the facial skin from superficial impurities, dirt etc. They are alcohol and colorant free so they do not dry out the skin afterward. In fact, these wipes are so moisturizing that I often have to wash my face after some time to get rid of the excess moisture. For someone with very dry and dehydrated skin, it is a boon. These wipes are able to remove every type of makeup be it water-proof or not. As you can see in the before-after picture, it could remove liquid lipstick and waterproof mascara. Just one ply of the wipe is enough to get rid of the full face of makeup. I am loving these sweet-smelling wipes and these are going to be a winter favorite for my skin type.
- Moisturizing wipes for normal to dry skin
- Rehydrates the skin
- Removes both water-proof and water-based makeup
- Prevents dry patches
- Soothing floral scent
- Alcohol and paraben free
- Gets rid of superficial impurities
- Soft and gentle wipes; perfect for delicate facial skin
- Did not cause skin irritations or acne
- Amount of fluid in the wipes is lesser than usual
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
In my opinion, Himalaya Moisturizing Aloe Vera Facial Wipes are one of the best makeup removing wipes for dry skin in the Indian market right now. These wipes can be used as a cleanser for dry skin. They do remove all type of makeup pretty well. I am definitely repurchasing it as soon as I am over with my current pack. It is highly recommended from me!
Where Can You Buy THis?
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B079PS8VH3" locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21"]Himalaya Moisturising Aloe Vera Facial Wipes, 25 Count (Pack of 2)[/ea[/easyazon_link]>
More Himalaya Products?
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Facial Wipes: Hot or Not ?!
- Himalaya Neem Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Herbals Neem Foaming Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Peel-Off Mask Review
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack Review
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub Review
- Himalaya Herbals Anti Wrinkle Cream | Hot or Not?
- Himalaya Protein Hair Cream | Good or Not?
- Himalaya Body Butter | Soothing Body Butter for Moms
- Himalaya Scrub: This Himalaya Walnut Scrub Is
- Himalaya Age Defying Hand Cream|Price|Review
- Himalaya Herbals Nourish Skin Cream
- Himalaya Massage Oil: This is a Toning Oil for Moms !!