Who is it for? Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Face Wash Peach Is Formulated for people who face the problem of excess oil secretion and can be used by people who just want to mattify skin after face wash.
INR 75 for 50ml
INR 150 for 100ml
How to use:
Apply Himalaya Fresh Start Oil Clear Peach Face Wash on a moist face and massage.
Gently work up a lather using a circular motion.
Wash off and pat dry.
Use twice daily.
My experience with Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Face Wash Peach
A sturdy plastic tube that comes with a flip top cover which is travel-friendly. You can see the quantity of the facewash as its semi-transparent.
A gel-based facewash with beads of various sizes spread throughout.
It smells like peaches and has a fruity smell to it.
The face wash has a lovely fragrance which doesn’t stay on after the facewash. It doesn’t produce much lather but is easy to wash off. Skin is cleansed of all the excess oil but at the same time it doesn’t dry out your skin. Even if I skip the moisturizer I don’t feel as if my skin is stretchy. It makes the skin refreshed but doesn’t remove makeup successfully while washing the face. The granules don’t provide any strong exfoliation as such but are quite mild.
What I liked about the product?
- Cleanses well
- Doesn’t dry out skin
- Easy to wash off
What I didn't like about the product?
- Low lather
Would I recommend?
I would recommend this as an everyday face wash for people who want something that can clean the oil off without drying out their skin.
More Himalaya Face Washes?
- Himalaya Fresh Start Oil Clear Blueberry Face Wash ** New Launch **
- Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Face Wash Lemon * New Launch*
- Himalaya Herbals Fresh Start Oil Clear Face Wash Strawberry *New Launch*
- Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Apricot Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Herbals Neem Foaming Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Fairness Kesar Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Neem Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Herbal Moisturizing Aloe Vera Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Clarina Face Wash : Yes or No ?!
- Himalaya Herbals Oil Control Lemon Face Wash Review