Who is it for? Givenchy Teint Couture Balm is a blurring foundation balm that smooths and unifies, for a glowing and fresh finish. The complexion is lightly corrected without overweight feeling.
Price- $45 for 30 ml
How to use:
Apply with the fingertips, smoothing over the skin from the middle towards the outer facial contours.
For customized coverage, the balm’s extremely fine texture can be applied in one or two layers without build-up or heaviness.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with GIVENCHY Teint Couture Balm
It comes in a Black cardboard box with Givenchy logo drawn on it and with ingredients list and how to use are written on sides.
It spreads very easily, the texture is of an easily spreadable foundation which can be easily layered upon depending upon the coverage you want.
This foundation, which comes in 8 different shades is very easy to apply and the coverage can easily be upped with one or more layer depending upon the requirements. It stays on the face for good 8 hours and provides that lovely natural glow to the face. This foundation even helps me to cover my red marks to some extent without using any color correctors. Whenever I am short on time, I apply this foundation and my face looks fresh and glowy. It’s a quick application. With color correctors and compacts, your face look can be taken to whole other level.
What do I like about this product?
- Easily blendable on the skin.
- Can be layered upon, without the face looking too heavy or cakey.
- Gives a fresh and dewy look to the skin.
- Suitable for the oily and sensitive skin. My face doesn’t face irritated after applying this foundation even for 8 hours.
- It’s easy and light on the skin.
- Its perfect for morning or day look.
- This foundation hides some of my red patches on its own without the need for color correctors.
What I dislike about the product?
- This foundation is very expensive for the little quantity.
- Only 8 range to choose from.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Honestly speaking, this foundation is expensive and you just 30 ml of the product. It has a very good coverage and does build up nicely. It’s up to the reader whether they want to buy or not because of its cost.