Who is it for? Garnier Skin Naturals Super Hydrating Sheet Mask is a water-based sheet mask with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense, weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and petrolatum, this non-greasy formula, with green tea extract, provides a soothing burst of hydration and a fresher, softer, more radiant look.
Price- €1.65 for 1 mask
Rs 99 for 1 mask and is available at nykaa.
How to use:
- Carefully apply the white tissue side on the clean skin.
- Remove the blue peeling, which is the protective film.
- Adjust the mask to the contours of your face.
- Keep it for around about 15 minutes
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Garnier Skin Naturals The Super Hydrating heet Mask- Mattifying
Garnier Sakura White Super Hydrating Pinkish Glow Tissue Mask comes in a sweet packaging showing a gradation from silver to green colour and with leaves on it. The package can be opened easily and inside it is the mask drenching in the serum. All the claims and the instructions are written on the mask. It is quite travel friendly.
The mask gives a pleasant fragrance and the serum is lightweight, which is easily absorbed by the skin.
Lately, I was breaking out and had to use tons of acne controlling products which left my skin peeling and feeling dehydrated. I decided to use this mask to provide my skin with much needed serum. The mask in itself was pleasant. I put it on for around about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes I massaged the excess serum on my face and neck. It provided my skin with that much needed serum and I could see the effects next day also.
What do I like about this product?
- It provides instant hydration to the face.
- It refreshes the face.
- Is suitable for oily, acne prone and sensitive skin.
- It’s suitable people with dry skin.
- Comes with a protective film which makes it easy to handle.
- A good fix before going to the parties or any other gathering.
- Is pocket-friendly.
- The effects are long-lasting.
What I dislike about product?
- Nothing as such, but I feel Korean sheet masks does a better job.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, I’ll definitely recommend it. For me it’s the best among the other two.
More Garnier Sheet Masks?