Who is it for? Forest Essentials Mysore Sandalwood and Vetiver Body Mist is a fragrance for all of those fresh fragrances lover like Sandalwood and vetiver. Sandalwood is a fragrance which seems very pure and fresh and this mist is infused with it.
1250 for 100 ml.
Sensitive skin alert?
My experience with Forest Essentials Mysore Sandalwood and Vetiver Mist
It comes in a rectangular bottle with a plastic cap in it. I loved the packing seems? very royal and soothing to me.
It has fragrances of sandalwood and vetiver in it. Vetiver is nothing but ” khus” the most loved fragrance of mine. It has its mild smell in it. You can easily smell out sandalwood fragrance from a near distance. Both of these fragrances compliment each other and results in a formulation of a very fresh fragrance ?
I loved this fragrance for sure !!!! Mist seems very promising to me. Has really a very long stay. I feel its sufficient for a whole day in your normal routine, almost has a stay for 6 hours or more. As I already said I loved the fragrance of sandalwood, so applying this boosts up my confidence and aura. It provides a fresh and cooling sensation to my mind. It is not at all heavy to my senses and does not lead to a headache. I personally loved this and I am very happy with it !!!
What all I like?
- Comes from a trusted brand
- Easily available
- Plastic bottle
- Has nice dispenser
- Has very long stay
- Has a really fresh fragrance
- The nice fragrance of sandalwood and vetiver
- Attractive packaging
- Fragrance remain same even when it fades slightly
What all I don't like?
- No cons for me !!!!
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I personally loved it !!!!! And if you love sandalwood and fresh fragrances, then you definitely can opt for this !!!
More Forest Essentials Mist?
- Forest Essentials Oudh and Green Tea Body Mist – Is…
- Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Bela Review
- Forest Essentials Body Mist Nargis Review
- Forest Essential Body Mist Jasmine and Saffron Review
- Forest Essentials Rose Water Toner | Best Toner for Your Skin ?