Who is it for? Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey Lemon and Rosewater Facial Cleanser is an ayurvedic facial cleanser for dry and sensitive skin to help cleanse the surface of the toxins while leaving the skin soft and glowing.
325 Rupees for 50 ml
How to use
- Use a small amount on wet skin to cleanse and moisturize the skin
- Rinse well with water and pat dry.
Any sensitivity alert?
Yes, It is recommended to patch test all ayurvedic products before usage
My experience with Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey Lemon and Rosewater Facial Cleanser
The facial cleanser comes in a small transparent bottle with a golden cap. The small size of the product makes it apt to travel with and has all ample information on the carton and bottle itself.
This product seems to be yellow in the bottle but comes as a light yellow to transparent liquid onto the palm. The consistency is liquidy and foams up a little on massaging on the skin.
The facial cleanser has an amazing and relaxing fragrance. It is a sweet rosewater fragrance with small hints of
This facial cleanser is meant for dry and sensitive skin and does a good job at that. The cleanser helps clean out the skin without drying it out and leaves it quite soft. It does a good job removing a small amount of makeup from the face but if you have a full face of makeup on, you can not solely rely on this cleanser.
In case you have dry spots on the face, this face wash will neither help you nourish or remove the spots nor dry them any further.
What do I like about this?
- The facial cleanser comes in a travel-friendly size and is easy to use
- The product has an amazing fragrance
- The product makes the skin soft without drying it out
- Helps in cleaning out a small amount of makeup
- A good purchase for people with sensitive skin
- Doesn’t cause redness or any irritation
- As an ayurvedic product, it doesn’t contain any chemicals
- It is not tested an animals
What don’t I like?
- The product is on the expensive side
- Some may be allergic due to the ingredients
Would I repurchase or recommend?
For anyone with dry, sensitive or normal skin who like to invest in good quality, ayurvedic skincare can surely try this facial cleanser as it is mild and doesn’t irritate the skin. I would surely recommend you to buy the small travel size bottle before committing to the larger bottle which costs twelve hundred fifty rupees.
More by Forest Essentials?
- Forest Essentials Mysore Sandalwood and Vetiver Mist Review
- Forest Essentials Oudh and Green Tea Body Mist – Is…
- Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Bela Review
- Forest Essentials Body Mist Nargis Review
- Forest Essential Body Mist Jasmine and Saffron Review
- Forest Essentials Rose Water Toner | Best Toner for Your Skin ?
- Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Narangi Nagkesar – Perfect for Tan Removal
- Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Multani Mitti Review