Who is it for? Forest Essentials Honey and Vanilla Moisture Replenishing Bath and Shower Oil is For those looking for a hydrating shower oil especially for those having dry skin.
Rs 750 for 100 ml
My experience with Forest Essentials Honey and Vanilla Moisture Replenishing Bath and Shower Oil
Comes in the standard forest essentials bottle packaging. Sturdy and luxurious.
It’s a very lightweight oil when used immediately after a shower.
This does not smell like vanilla, let’s start there. It has a floral fragrance so if you want to go for something really vanilla scented, this is not it.
Apply it only after a shower and not anytime other than that because it will feel oily or greasy otherwise.
It Is Very Moisturising And Really Great For Your Skin’s Nourishment Overall When Used Properly.
My overall experience with Forest Essentials Honey and Vanilla Moisture Replenishing Bath and Shower Oil
- Smells nice
- Sturdy packaging
- Does not smell like vanilla.
Would I repurchase & recommend?
It is a good product, I recommend this!
More by Forest Essentials?
- Forest Essentials Panchpushp Facial Tonic Mist Review
- Forest Essentials Bhringraj Hair Oil Review
- Forest Essentials Body Polisher Sandalwood and Turmeric Review
- Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser Amla Honey & Mulethi Review
- Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey Lemon and Rosewater Facial Cleanser Review