Forest essential offers natural and chemical free products and have a wide variety of products from shower gels to ubtans to body creams and almost every product.The best thing about the brand is that in today’s world where the market is flooded with chemical products, this brand stays true to its name and is a brand that largely and wholly offers beauty products that are made with fresh natural ingredients.In today’s post I will be reviewing the Forest Essential Body Mist Jasmine and Saffron.Read to know what to expect from this one! 🙂
Basic Info About Forest Essential Body Mist Jasmine and Saffron
This is body mist made from jasmine and saffron along with other natural ingredients.
The body mist makes your skin feel fresh and hydrated and has a pleasant strong fragrance
Rs.1, 125/- for 100ml
Sensitive skin alert
What Does The Brand Claim About Forest Essentials Jasmine And Saffron Body Mist?
The brand claims that this jasmine and saffron body mist gives a long lasting aroma and makes your skin feel hydrated and refreshed.
How to use:
The product comes in a transparent bottle and has a dispenser/pump attached.
So the application is easy. You just have to push the nozzle down to spray out the body mist. You can spray it out and apply as desired. 🙂
My Experience with Forest Essentials Body Mist Jasmine and Saffron
The best thing about the product is that it natural and has no chemicals in it .so it protects the skin from harsh chemicals.
This product is a good blend of jasmine and saffron and has a pleasant fragrance which for me is a little strong. The body mist easily gets absorbed once sprayed and doesn’t leave any residue or form any layer on the skin.
The body mist is easy to carry as it is sleek and handy and is a very travel friendly product.
This product is not a really long lasting one and it would need to be reapplied frequently. So the brand claim in terms of its lasting power is not totally true as I had to reapply it a few time throughout the day.
Also in terms of price the quantity is very less, so it makes the product very expensive and not everyone would invest into such an expensive body mist and might opt for other available options as a body something one would need to use regularly.
I use it sometimes and alternate it with other body mists. The product is good in terms of fragrance and it a natural product but the price is something that not everyone would be willing to shell out from their pocket for a product that won’t last long.
Overall Performance of Forest Essentials Body Mist Jasmine and Saffron
- Herbal product, has no chemicals
- Has a pleasant fragrance
- Easy to carry and is a very travel friendly product
- Leaves no residue or doesn’t form any layer on the skin
- Gets absorbed in no time
- Makes your skin feel hydrated and fresh
- The fragrance is not long lasting
- It would need to reapplied frequently
- It is expensive
- It contains alcohol
- The fragrance could be strong for some
Overall would I recommend or repurchase?
No I would not recommend it as it is expensive and is not that long lasting and for a regular use product like a body mist it failed to impress me in terms of quantity, efficiency and the price. No doubt the product is from a credible and well-known brand but what makes it a winner is its efficiency or stay power and this one is not something I would invest my money into.
More Forest Essentials Products ?
- Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Neem and Saffron Review
- Forest Essentials Ubtan Multani Mitti: Just Awesome !!
- Forest Essentials Rose Water Toner | Best Toner for Your Skin?
- Forest Essentials India | Jasmine & Mogra Body Cream
- Forest Essentials Body Lotion Indian Rose Absolute is It Even Worth It?
- Forest Essentials Silkening Shower Wash Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Review
- Forest Essentials Moisture Replenishing Bath & Shower Oil Madurai Jasmine & Mogra Review
- Forest Essentials Eladi Teenage Day Cream Review
- Forest Essentials Pure Aloe Vera Juice Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Nargis Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Treatment Masque Purifying Natural Yogurt Review
- Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Jasmine and Patchouli Review
- Forest Essentials Tejasvi Night Emulsion Review
- Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser Bhringraj and Shikakai Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Cocoa Butter Review
- Forest Essentials Light Hydrating Facial Gel Pure Rosewater Review
- Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Sandalwood and Saffron Review
- Forest Essentials Deeply Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste Almond Pistachio and Honey Review
- Forest Essentials Body Mist Nargis Review
- Forest Essentials Oudh and Green Tea Silkening Shower Wash Review
- Forest Essentials Luxury Butter Soap Sandalwood & Vetiver Review
- Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Indian Rose Absolute Review
- Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream with Anise Review
- Forest Essentials Bengal Tuberose Silkening Shower Wash Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Tejasvi Milk Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Bela Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Treatment Masque Nourishing Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Narangi Nagkesar – Perfect for Tan Removal
- Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser Indian Rose Absolute Review
- Forest Essential Body Mist Jasmine and Saffron Review