A big part of keeping your face clean and fresh all the time requires a lot of time and energy. But washing it all the time is not a solution, keeping some wet wipes is! Wet wipes are honestly godsend when it comes to cleaning the face during sweltering summers or for us lazy girls who just want to get rid of our makeup in a single swipe. Today I will be talking about the Facial Cleansing Wipes | Kaya every day.
Basic Info about Facial Cleansing Wipes | Kaya Everyday
What is it?
These are cleansing wipes by Kaya which can be used to refresh your face during the day as well as remove makeup from the face. The wipes have Aloe Vera which helps soothe the face.
Who is it for?
It is for people with all skin types.
125 Rupees for 30 wipes
24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
No, but the product cannot be used for eye makeup removal
How to use it?
Pull the wipe from the packaging and slowly wipe away any dust, grime or makeup from the face. Discard the wipe after one use.
My Experience with the Facial Cleansing Wipes | Kaya Everyday
Packaging- The wipes come in a plastic package with a peel-up front. The wipes can be pulled easily without the second one popping out. The packet can be carried around easily in the purse and can also be used while traveling as the seal is pretty good.
Fragrance- The wipes have a pretty strong soapy scent. It is neither a good fragrance nor a bad one. It doesn’t bother me as it only stays for a very short period post which it disappears completely.
Texture and Color- The wipes are plain white in color and have quite a soft touch. They do tug or pull the skin. The wipes are gentle and do not irritate the skin.
Makeup Removal- The wipes get rid of light makeup easily but you will have to go with another wipe for heavier makeup. Also, the wipes cannot be used to remove eye makeup as it tingles the eye.
My Experience- I love to carry around some wet wipes as they help me stay fresh all the time. These wipes are a good addition to my vanity as they keep my face fresh on the go and cleanse it well. A lot of face wipes can irritate your skin by tugging and pulling at it but this one is quite soft. The wipes can remove light makeup in one go but I need two to three wipes for heavy makeup. Also, as it irritates the eyes it cannot be used for removal of eye makeup.
Overall Performance of Facial Cleansing Wipes | Kaya Everyday
- It cleanses the face well without causing any irritation or pimples
- It is an affordable option
- The compact packaging makes it travel-friendly
- The wipes refresh the face and get rid of any dirt or grime
- It is a quick and easy way to give your face a good clean
- It is easily available both online and offline
- The fragrance is just average
- The wipes cannot remove heavy makeup easily
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I do like this product as it does what it promises at a decent price. One can surely give it a go.
More Facial Cleansing Wipes?
- Vega Vitamin E Refreshing Wet Wipes Review
- Kara Cleaning & Hydrating Refreshing Wipes Aloe Vera & Mint Oil Review
- Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Extra Gentle Cleansing Wipes Review
- Kaya Refreshing Mattifying Wipes
- Ole Henriksen the Clean Truth Cleansing Cloths Review
- Kara Refreshing Facial Wipes with Aloe Vera and Cucumber Review