What is it and Who is it for? The Face Shop Real Nature Pomegranate Grenade Mask is a face mask that rejuvenates the skin with the help of the pomegranate extract present in it.
Rs. 100 for one sheet mask
How to Use It
- Wash your face thoroughly and apply a toner on your face.
- Apply the sheet mask and leave it on your face for 15 minutes.
- Do not wash your face immediately. Let the serum be absorbed in completely.
My Experience with The Face Shop’s Real Nature Pomegranate Grenade Mask
The mask comes in a glossy packet. There is no chance of any leakage. There are small ripped areas on the top right and left-hand corner of the packet to make it easier for us to rip it open. The packet is slim and small and therefore can perfectly fit into your handbag.
The serum contained in the mask is slightly sticky. It takes time to get absorbed into the skin. But it is not very thick.
This one did a great job in firming the skin. It worked on the prominent pores and provided hydration to my skin. But it did not add any extra glow. There was no brightening of the skin. Besides that, the effects were temporary. They did not last long and made reapplication necessary to maintain the effects.
- Makes the skin firm
- Treats the pores
- Hydrates the skin
- Reasonably priced
- Travel Friendly
- Effects do not last long
- Does not brighten the skin.
Would I Recommend and Repurchase?
Yes, I would recommend this for all those of you who want to treat the prominent pores on your skin but do not want to spend a lot of money on it. But I won’t be repurchasing this one. I’ll try the other ones in this range.
More Face Shop Face Masks :
- The Face Shop Real Nature Shea Butter Mask Review
- The Face Shop The Solution Nourishing Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop The Solution Soothing Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Honey Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Acai Berry Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Face Mask Review