What is it and Who is it For? The Face Shop Brightening Face Mask is a face mask and it is for those of you who want to remove the dullness from your face and make it look bright and fresh.
Rs. 150 for one sheet mask that contains 20g or 0.70 oz of the serum.
How to Use It?
- Wash your face thoroughly with a face wash.
- Apply a suitable tonner to even out the skin tone.
- Take out the sheet mask from the packet and peel it off from the film it is wrapped in.
- Apply it on your face. Make sure the holes in the mask have been adjusted on your face properly.
- Leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Peel it off, but do not wash your face.
- Massage the excess serum into your skin.
My Experience with The Face Shop Brightening Face Mask
The Face Mask comes in a flat packet that has a slightly glossy look and has a matte finish. The packaging is strong. No chance of any leakage. There is an area on the top left corner of the packet which is slightly ripped so that you can twist that place and easily tear the packet open to take the mask out. The Mask is wrapped around a film to protect it from any wear or tear. The packet is slim and small which makes it perfect for travel.
The serum is not very thick. Neither is it runny like water. It stays on the skin but also does not feel sticky.
The Brightening Face Mask made my skin feel fresh and cool after application. Though it did not necessarily brighten the dullness greatly, it did rejuvenate the skin and made it feel smooth and soft. It removed the impurities and brought the skin back to its supple state. But the effects barely lasted two days. Like its other sheet masks, The Face ShopThe Solution Brightening face mask also has short-term effects and needs continuous reapplication.
- Skin feels fresh and cool
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Skin feels soft and Smooth
- The serum is not sticky or runny
- Easy to apply
- Reasonably priced
- The effects do not last long
- Have applied twice or thrice a week.
- Does not brighten the skin
Would I Recommend and Repurchase?
Yes, I do recommend this sheet mask for those of you who need to cheer up your tired skin after a long day. And as for repurchase, I most probably will not repurchase this one but will go for the other masks from this range.
More Face Shop Face Masks :
- The Face Shop The Solution Nourishing Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Honey Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Lemon Citron Face Mask Review
- Face Shop Real Nature Aloe vera Face Mask
Exactly. This is the problem. They need to be used very frequently. Great review.
Yeah. That’s the issue.
Thanks Smriti! :love
My experience of sheet masks also say their effects are short-staying no matter how the immediate effect is.. I really like your style of writing. Enjoyed reading :love
Exactly! They don’t stay long.
Haha, Thanks Sreeparna! :love