Isn’t it fun to try out different skincare products when you want a change? Well, that is exactly what I did. I went for a winter skincare re-stocking shopping spree! But instead of getting the products that I usually always go for, I decided to try new ones. So I picked up a few masks from The Face Shop which I hadn’t used before.
Today I’m going to review The Face Shop Real Nature Lily Face Mask . Let’s find out if it had a positive effect!
Basic Info About The Face Shop Real Nature Lily Face Mask
What is it?
The Face Shop Real Nature Lily Face Mask is a sheet mask that soothes and rejuvenates the damaged skin.
What Does the Brand Claim?
The mask sheet is drenched in a smooth serum that contains oil from Lilies that brightens and revitalizes dull skin. It is formulated without added parabens.
Rs. 100 for a sheet containing 20g/0.70 oz of the serum
Sensitive Skin Alert
No. But it is best to check the whole ingredient list given at the back of the package before putting it on.
Natural/ Vegan/ Organic
How to Use It?
- Cleanse your face well with a face wash.
- Apply a toner and leave it for a few minutes to even out the tone.
- Apply the sheet mask after adjusting the holes for the eyes and lips correctly.
- Let it be for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Do not wash off the excess.
- Message it into the skin instead, for best results.
My Experience with The Face Shop Real Nature Lily Face Mask
This sheet mask comes in a grey colored package that has a glossy finish. It has a photo of some Lilies to indicate the extract contained in the serum. It has tiny slits on the top right and left corners to make it easier to rip open the packet. The slim and moderately size of the package makes it quite suitable for traveling.
The serum contained in this sheet mask is neither too thick nor runny like water. It is absorbed into the skin fast enough. It doesn’t stick. It feels quite comfortable and cool on the skin.
This one doesn’t have a particular kind of fragrance. Just a pleasant and soothing fragrance that lasts as long as the mask is on the face.
This mask took slightly longer than usual to dry as it was absolutely dripping with the serum. The mask claims to brighten the skin. Though it didn’t exactly do that for me, it did bring a subtle glow to the face. Also, it moisturized the skin to a great extent. The skin looked healthy and firm. It didn’t treat the pimples already present, but it didn’t cause any new breakouts either. All in all, it did a very good job at revitalizing the skin. But as usual, the results were temporary.
Overall Performance of The Face Shop Real Nature Lily Face Mask
- Moisturizes the skin
- Makes the skin firm
- Makes the skin look healthy
- Serum is comfortable on the skin
- Pleasant fragrance
- Does not cause breakouts
- Revitalizes the skin
- Reasonably priced
- Sturdy packaging
- Does not brighten the skin as it claims
- Effects are not long lasting
Would I Recommend and Repurchase?
Yes, I would recommend this one for those of you who need to keep moisturizing the skin as it dries out too fast. But I will not be repurchasing this one.
More Face Shop Face Masks Reviews :
- The Face Shop The Solution Smoothing Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Face Mask Calendula Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Face Mask White Tea Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Avocado Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Shea Butter Mask Review
- The Face Shop The Solution Nourishing Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop The Solution Soothing Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Honey Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Acai Berry Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Face Mask Review