The Face Shop has been in trend these days for its skincare sheet masks. I heard many good reviews on sheet masks and its benefits, so I thought to give it a try. I discovered this The Face Shop Mask mask enriched with Olives. Let’s see how this works for me.
Table of Contents
Basic Information About The Face Shop Mask : Olive
Price: Rs 100 for 20 gm
What Does The Brand Claim
A masking sheet that mildly calms sensitive skin with rich essence, the Real Nature Olive Face Mask is here to transform your skin! Your skin will be soft and supple in a couple of minutes with this Mask, leaving you looking effortlessly flawless. The rich extracts, with soothing properties, offers softness and hydration to skin. So, ladies, this is a mask we absolutely swear by. Are you ready for gorgeous skin days? We think so!
Contains one single-use face mask.
This product is dermatologically tested.
Created to give you a gorgeous Korean beauty experience.
How to use product
- After washing face, arrange skin texture with toner. Unfold the mask sheet
- Spread over face, adjusting from eyes to nose
- After 10~15 minutes, take the mask off and lightly tap the leftover essence for absorption
My Experience With The Face Shop Mask : Olive
Packaging- The sheet mask comes in a nonleakable glossy packaging with a slight cut on the top right and left corners to tear it easily. The picture of olives is shown on the packet to show that it contains extracts of olives in the serum.
Texture and Consistency- The mask sheet is like it has been dipped into serum and is given to using. It has so much of serum that it takes too long to dry.
Fragrance- The sheet mask smells the mixture of olive oil and some baby cream. It smells good so baring it for 10-15 minutes is not an issue.
Experience- The sheet mask has too much serum that while applying, it was all on my hands. The sheet mask is easy to place but it gets sticky while applying. It caused me some problems like it doesn’t fit my nose area properly and was too long on my forehead that it reached my hair. It was mentioned on the packaging to keep the mask for 10-15 minutes. I keep it for like 10min, still, it wasn’t fully dry, but I removed it. Removing mask was very easy. The serum was on my skin with a subtle glow and I massage it for a couple of minutes to evenly hydrate my skin. Then, I washed my face with only water. My skin felt super soft and glowy. It doesn’t cause any breakouts. Overall, I am happy with the performance of this mask.
Overall Performance of The Face Shop Mask : Olive
- Moisturising serum in the mask
- Affordable Price
- Easy to apply and remove
- Gives a subtle glow after wash too
- Good for dry skin
- Doesn’t fit my face properly
- Doesn’t dry completely after 10 min
- Very Sticky
Would I Repurchase and Recommend?
Yes, The sheet masks are good for dry skin and in winters, this will serve you well. Totally recommended.
I would also repurchase these sheet masks in another variant may be for a change.
More The Face Shop Mask?
- The Face Shop Real Nature Lily Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop The Solution Smoothing Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Face Mask Calendula Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Face Mask White Tea Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Avocado Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Shea Butter Mask Review
- The Face Shop The Solution Nourishing Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop The Solution Soothing Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Honey Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Acai Berry Face Mask Review
- The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Face Mask Review