Who is it for? Everyuth Fairness Peel Off Mask is for all those looking for whitening and brightening peel off mask under a low budget.
Rs.75 for 50g
How to use:
Wash your face, pat skin dry. Apply even layer over your face around delicate areas like eyes and mouth. Do not apply a very thin layer as it might not get peeled off evenly. Let it dry for 15 minutes. Peel off from the forehead in a downwards direction towards the chin. Wash it off if required.
My experience with Everyuth Fairness Peel Off Mask
This peel off mask would give a bright and white look to your face instantly. It won’t make your face glow but removes the dust particles for sure. It does give burning sensation at first but for a few minutes only. The effect of this mask remains only for a day and hence, should be used before any party to get that instant brightness.
It has a very strong chemical fragrance which is really irritating.
It comes in a pink and blue colored tube with all the details printed on the back with a good lock. Hence, it is travel-friendly.
Colour and texture
It comes in a very light violet color with silver sparkles. The texture is not too sticky and can be applied easily all over the face.
What did I like about it?
- Tightens skin
- Brightens face instantly
What I didn’t like about it?
- Very strong fragrance
- Results don’t last for more than a day
Would I recommend?
I would like to recommend this to those who are looking for a peel off in a low budget with instant results.
More by Everyuth?
- Everyuth Purifying Neem Face Wash – Good For Oily Skin?
- Everyuth Face Wash Tulsi and Turmeric
- Everyuth Face Wash Moisturizing Fruit – Should You Buy ?
- Everyuth Lemon Face Wash : A Good Face Wash ?
- Everyuth Chocolate & Cherry Tan Removal Face Pack
- Everyuth Face Pack : Cucumber Face Pack that Works ?
- Everyuth Walnut Scrub – Ist Good ?
- Everyuth Neem Papaya Scrub Review
- Everyuth Golden Glow Peel Off Mask Review