Who is this for ? Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream is for those with dry skin and looking for an excellent anti aging moisturizer.This is a super hydrating cream that can be used as a moisturizer and night cream. It is an excellent choice for dry skin and can also be used by people with combination skin.
Price: The price ranges from $11 to $20 depending on where you buy it. Its available in Amazon.com for $12.87
How to Use:
On your last step for skin care, apply the appropriate amount onto the face and massage form the center, out. Then with the leftover moisture, gently dab away so that the skin absorbs them.
My Experience with Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream + Ampoule
Texture: Both the cream and the essence have a watery texture.
Effects: The cream is thicker and more viscous than the essence. This cream would work miracles for dry skin. In fact, women of all ages can use it. It also works as an excellent anti-aging cream due to the presence of collagen. The essence and the cream can be used either together or separately. However together they can make your skin feel sticky. The reason I use it as a night cream is that when I wake up my skin feels divine. Smooth soft and glowy. So far I haven’t had any breakouts because of this and it has miraculously reduced my under eye puffiness as I wake up in the morning. My skin has started feeling so fresh and healthy that I feel I don’t even need makeup anymore! 😛
Overall Performance of Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream and Ampoule Essence
What did I like?
- In my case, it has worked amazingly.
- Its price is affordable
- It has anti-aging properties, skin firming properties, Contains collagen which helps in healing skin faster, Makes dry and dull skin look youthful and fresh.
- I haven’t even had single a break out because of this. However skin my skin is not exactly dry I avoid using the cream and essence together. Most of the nights it’s just cream right after face wash.
What did I not like?
- The disappointing part is that it’s not really available in India but you can have it shipped.
- Also, it can make your skin feel oily if you apply it before going out in the sun.
- It doesn’t have SPF properties.
Would I recommend?
Yes! As a night cream and as a lightweight watery moisturizer which leaves no residue. It absorbs beautifully into the skin leaving a cool feeling. It’s a must-have for women who desire younger looking skin. You have to use it to believe it.