Hey, lovelies! I hope you are doing great 🙂 Today, I am going to review Eflornithine Eflora Cream.Actually, I was suffering from a hormonal problem due to which I was having dark black hair on my chin. When I visited my dermatologist, she suggested me eflora cream, let’s see how it worked for me.
Basic Info About Eflornithine Eflora Cream
Eflornithine hydrochloride monohydrate
Equivalent to anhydrous
Eflornithine Hydrochloride 13.9% w/w
Methylparaben IP 0.09% w/w
Propylparaben IP 0.03% w/w
Phenoxyethanol IP 0.28% w/w
DIRECTION TO USE:
As directed by the physician.
Rs. 779 for 15g
I bought it from Amazon.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Eflora cream is for the unwanted hair growth on the upper lips, chin area due to hormonal changes. The cream should be used only on the affected area. This cream is only for external use and should not be used internally.
My Experience with Eflornithine Eflora Cream
Eflora comes in a tube like packaging and is thick in consistency and was suggested to me by my dermatologist because I was suffering from unwanted hair on my chin, only on my chin not on the face. I bought this cream a month back from Amazon because it was not available on my near chemist stores. I used this cream twice on the affected area before using this I washed my chin and dry it and then apply the cream on the well-shaved area. From continuous and regular use my hair growth has slow down. I am happy with the results.
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- Use this after consulting your physician.
- Use it on a well-shaved and clean area.
- Wash your face and pat it dry before applying it.
- Be regular. Apply this cream at regular intervals. I applied it after every 8 hours, twice a day.
- Don’t apply water after applying eflora cream for 8 hours.
- Don’t expose the area in direct sunlight where you have applied the eflora cream. (like I used to apply the cream only on the chin area, so I used to cover that with a dupatta)
- Discontinue usage after 2 days before periods to 1 day after.
- You need to apply eflora on the affected area and then move it in a circular motion for 2-3 minutes.
- Don’t apply an excessive amount of eflora cream as this will result in pilling.
- Do tell your doctor if you have any allergy to any other medicine or not.
- Do not apply this cream if you are pregnant.
- Don’t apply this cream on sensitive areas like eyes, nose
- Don’t use this cream on open wounds or irritated or burned skin.
- Wash your hands before and after applying the eflora cream.
- Do perform a patch test before using this cream.
- If you see rashes on your skin after applying this cream then discontinue using it.
- Use this cream only after consulting your doctor.
Overall Performance of Eflornithine Eflora Cream
- Reduce the growth of hair
- Travel- friendly packaging
- Not easily available
Will I Buy It Again?
It worked well for me, so yes I am going to repurchase it.
Where Can You Buy This?
- Amazon :[easyazon_link identifier=”B00MXC9FSQ” locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21″]eflora cream 15gm[/easyazon_link]
You will find this useful too :
More medical Creams?