Who is it for? Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Anti-Perspirant is a treat for those who like fresh cucumber smell in their everyday deodorant.
Price- Rs.225 for 150ml
How to Use
Shake the can well. Open the cap and spray directly on the skin. Hold the can at least 15 cm apart for avoiding skin irritation.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Anti-Perspirant
This deodorant comes in a white cylindrical sleek and tall can. The theme color for this deodorant is green. The complete ingredient list is provided in the packaging which is another plus point of the packaging.
Colour & Texture
The deodorant is a clear liquid of medium consistency. The formula is slightly moisturizing though it does not leave white sticky residue behind. The deodorant feels light on the skin and gets absorbed into the skin quickly.
Like the name says, it is a fresh smelling deodorant. It has distinct cucumber fragrance; the smell is very similar to freshly cut cucumbers. Once the cucumber scent dies down green tea note becomes evident.
Dove’s Go Fresh range is my summer favorite. I love the body lotion, body wash and soap from this range. I used to use the deodorant form this range as well but it got discontinued a few years ago. This time Dove has relaunched it. The fragrance is identical to the previous version and the formula is far better this time. There is no white cast or annoying heaviness. I am loving the new texture which is non-greasy and alcohol-free.
What do I like about this antiperspirant?
- Fresh cucumber fragrance with hints of green tea notes
- Alcohol-free formula
- The fragrance has good 5-6 hours of stay on me
- The smell does not mix up with sweat to create an odd smell
- Moisturizing formula
- Does not leave behind stains on clothes
- Did not cause redness or itchiness on my skin
- The relaunched deodorant is formula wise far better than the previous version
- Available in introductory discounts
What I dislike about this antiperspirant?
- I would have liked it more if it had a sweeter fragrance like the body lotion from the same range instead of grassy cucumber notes. This is not a con actually, it is more of my opinion.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I am not a huge fan of cucumber fragrance so I might not be getting another of this cucumber deodorant but I would definitely buy other variants from Dove’s antiperspirant range. If you want a fresh smelling alcohol free deodorant, this one is worth a try.
More Dove Deos?
- Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Anti-Perspirant Review
- Dove Whitening Original Deodorant Spray Review
- Dove Sensitive Fragrance Free Deodorant Spray Review