Who is it for? Colorbar Spotlight Illuminating Lotion is a lotion that lends a soft pearly glow to the skin. Light-reflecting pigments even skin tone, minimize the appearance of fine lines and dark spots and give you an instant, long-lasting glow. Enriched with ‘Hyaluronic Acid’, it keeps skin thoroughly hydrated and plumped.
It is parabens, silicone and sulfate free.
Price-Rs 950 for 30ml
How to use:
- Clean your face & neck and then apply for a natural glow.
- Mix a pea-sized amount of Spotlight Illuminating Lotion with your favorite foundation for a naturally pearly glow
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Colorbar Spotlight Illuminating Lotion
The lotion comes in a twisted bottle, which contains pump dispenser. In all the packaging is sturdy and travel-friendly.
The lotion has kind of pink sheen to it. And when mix with a little of foundation it gives that dewy kind of natural-looking glow. And the best part it is not drying on the skin but provides hydration.
I have an oily skin and it does not stay on my skin for more than 3 hours. I mix it with my foundation at it gives me a glow. At times I use it on cheeks and the bridge of the nose. It is natural and not very metallic. For people with over oily skin, it is better to skip on it.
What do I like about this product?
- It provides with dewy kind of glow.
- Suitable for dull and dry skin.
- Can be used as a highlighter.
- Suitable for Indian skin tone.
- Can be mixed with foundation or primer.
- Packaging is travel-friendly.
What I dislike about the product?
- Doesn’t stay much on oily skin. Just for 3-4 hours.
- It’s a little pricey.
- If used on its own, the face might look a little bit oily and cakey(especially on oily skin)
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
It’s a good product for dry skin. But for people with oily skin, it will be a miss.
More by Colorbar?