The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector: Hey, Guys! We all care for our face, hand, and legs. But we often neglect our feet. Foot protection is very important. I got my hands on The Body Shop Hemp foot protector, to soothe my feet. It helps to restore my dry skin by restoring the moisture levels and hydrating my skin. This foot cream is a beauty essential and works wonders.
Details about Body shop Hemp Foot Protector
What is it?
The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector is a heavy-duty foot cream which softens, dry rough skin. It is a hydrating treatment which works ideally for overworked feet. The Body Shop Hemp range is extraordinarily rich in essential fatty acids which is a must buy product. It contains beeswax, Lanolin, and Panthenol to reduce breakage of skin and provide soft, supple skin.
Price- Rs.695 for 100ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Body shop Hemp Foot Protector
Packaging- This foot cream comes in a circular small tub which is green in color.
Texture- The texture of the body butter is smooth and the consistency is thick. It glides on the skin effortlessly making the skin smooth and supple. The foot cream turns out to be non-sticky after few minutes of its application.
Fragrance- This foot cream has earthy scents which come from hemp oil. I love the smell of this product.
Staying power- The foot cream nourishes the dry and rough feet and leaves it nourished for good 8 to 9 hours. It has yielded results in just one day after its application.
Experience-The Body Shop never disappoints me, this foot cream is one of my favorite product and I loved how it made me say my dry flaky foot skin bye-bye. I use it daily in these winters to prevent dry skin and with repeated use, I can see a huge difference in my skin. The fragrance is another factor why I would repurchase this product. The texture and consistency of the foot cream are great and works well with the skin.
Overall Performance of The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector
- Heavy-duty hydration
- Infused with hemp seed oil, rich in essential fatty acids
- Dermatologically tested
- Community Trade hemp seed oil from France
- Great staying power
- Results are visible with just one use
- Overpowering smell of sensitive nose
- The foot becomes slippery
- Product dries slowly
- Packaging could have been better
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, Of course! I would like to repurchase The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector. I would recommend this foot cream to everyone who wants their dry foot skin vanish in days. It shows visible results with just one use.
More Foot Care?
- Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream Review
- Khadi Natural Jasmine & Green Tea Herbal Foot Crack Cream Review
- VLCC Pedicure-Manicure Hand & Foot Care Kit Review
- Khadi Hand & Foot Cleanser Lemon Pedicure Review
- Freeman Barefoot Lemon and Sage Foot Scrub for Lovely Feet !
- Scholl Refreshing Foot Soak Review
- Jovees Foot Cream And Scrub Review
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream Review
- Innisfree Special Care Foot Mask Review
- DIY Listerine Foot Soak – Heal Cracked Heels At Home !
- Scholl Foot Cream Mousse Review
This seems like a great product..
Will it help in healing cracks
Looks so moisturizing!!
Nice review 🙂
It is a little too expensive for a foot cream.