Who is it for? The Body Shop British Rose Shower Gel is for those looking for a rose smelling shower gel.
Price: Rs 345 for 250 ml
My experience with the Body Shop British Rose Shower Gel
the shower gel comes in a transparent rose tinted bottle with the flip-flop cap.
the shower gel is white in color and quite thick in consistency.
I absolutely love the fragrance. It has the organic natural rose fragrance and not the artificial rose fragrance which is similar to a roohafzah sherbet smell, present in some cosmetics. I hate those kinds of smells. This one is nice and stays for almost two hours, giving a fresh feeling.0
This shower gel lathers very well. 2 to 3 small squirts are enough to get good foam.
It does not strip the skin of moisture. The skin feels hydrated and smooth after use. I just skip the body lotion in this heat. If you have very dry skin, then naturally, a moisturizer is a must.
If you absolutely adore rose fragrance then this shower gel is for you.
- Great fragrance
- Does not dry the skin out
- Gives smooth skin
- Travel-friendly packaging
- The fragrance stays for 1 to 2 hours.
- Contains many chemicals including SLS
Would I Recommend and Repurchase?
Those who like Rose fragrances will enjoy this.
More body Shop Shower Gels?
- The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Early Harvest Raspberry Shower Gel
- The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Shea Butter Shower Gel – Is It Good ?
- The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel Review
- Body Shop Honeymania Shower Gel Review
Nice review ??
I was about to buy this. Are the chemicals dangerous to skin?
i am using it for 2 weeks..no bad effects noticed till now.. 🙂
thank you 🙂
Really liked it! But at the end… The presence of chemical that is written worrying me too….
i know right..but previously i used one from fiama di wills..it also had more or less same number of chemicals :/